2 Pea's in a pod

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RS-roni-RS, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Who is your's ? Well mine i think are pretty obvious .They think like me and react like me :-AZTEC-Lili-pain-in-ur-butt-AZTEC and SkinnyMinny.Best friends are formed when they are a extension of your personality. i have noticed several pea's in the pod members on kaw. These are just some examples Bax_ and Todd Bacon . ZionsShowGirl and SugarBaby . Cassowary / rooster and Cheif-DonRico3000 . ChubbyChaser and Gremlyn . i would say AshesOfEden and TimTheFreak are blood brothers too and very similer.

2. i would list more but you know people get mad !!

3. Tim and I even have the same dreams..

Tim's dream

Ashes' dream

4. Haha , i knew it. i would also say Semzz and shift3r are pea's in a pod. it's the thug-life re-inactment that makes me think they joint at the hip .

5. Stop making forum posts pls

6. Nope i am going to keep writing them . Keep hitting your ebs flameassassin .Because that's all that you can see right ahead of you in your tunnel vision flameAssassin.Because you not known for anything else. i though will continue to keep up with my many projects on kaw .

7. Congratulations FlameAssassin on your 7 day broken sword acceivement!

8. Get better at everything to do with PVP pls

9. LMAO Ashes , quality .

10. Who is my pod twin?

(Inb4 you are forever alone pipe)

11. Hi pipebomb.i would say you are very similer to Velde.Well how he was in his younger days lol .But not so much now because he has became more laid back.He doesnt feel the need now i think that he needs to be constantly insulting people to let his prescence be known. He has already made his mark on kaw.So leaves that to the newer wannabes .Also Jaye is your online twin too .But like Velde he has mellowed out and doesnt need to be so crass to get attention anymore !

12. Roni still thinking about me it seems, cute.

13. Put some respeck on my name

14. Jester's dont get no respect from me . Also Max Damages and Public Enemy are also 2 pea's in a pod.They are headstrong and fiery and take on all of kaw .They have my respect but also they are funny with it .

15. What's a jester?

16. There's "snow" pea for this pod, but that's ok.

Some people like snow peas :)

17. Someone need RL friends.not sure who will adopt you the day devs pull the kaw plug

18. Another well structured thread which clearly took alot of effort to make and has a positive impact on the forums. Good job op!