2 Pea's in a pod

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RS-roni-RS, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Dribbling mess, and yet you are the one who doesn't know todd. You disgust me.

2. hi BobSacemento i would say iProphet ( but on your other account !) . And Crystalee and Ventress are pea's in a pod :- both are classy but strong and fearce role models for females on kaw and they dont flirt with every guy and mod on kaw - unlike some females. FireKTN i think you are a mini version of Kasama in the making .And becoming a top troll on forums but also have a heart of gold and is very sweet also .

3. Oh hey bruh, how are u? Long time no see ...does your mom still KAW? Tell her I said hi!

iPhone
    

P.S. what happened to your stats? Did someone make you reset again? (lol)

4. Many of these so called Peas in a pod could actually be one person.

5. -iArcane- asked me on my wall who his pea in the pod was.And i could be wrong lol.But i would say his ia FarrCrocodille. FarrCrocodille may have been off kaw a few years.But he is one of those distinctive players that we all remember with fondess. Armoury is another similer to FarrCrocidille.He may not be on kaw now but he was everybody's friend and could switch up his game from luke-warm your normal guy into a fiery dont mess with me or ill take you out kinder person. -iArcane- is another prominant name on kaw who has already gained his vet status in kaw's hall of fame.

6. Renegade Mr Strip asked me on my wall who his pea in the pod was.Well to be honest i dont know his history or where he came from or where he will end up !!i only started to notice him and his friend when both joined iG and aktoc under various names.But going by how i have seen him now lately.i would say that Wolfie is his pea in the pod. Wolfie was always frontin all over kaw about how badass and lethal he is.And this trait i see in renagade strip also. Funny at times , and aggravating at other times .He has a natural flair to be able to wind every one up and press peoples buttons.Wolfie grated on peoples nerves the same way ! No offence meant Mr renegade strip !!

7. Val & fake Val (Glen)

Snoopy & Wordwaster

WickedWitch & Lydia

iPhone
    

8. I thought everyone called us the female/male version of each other for a reason. My op pea 

9. Rone and skinnyminny aren't the same person? Rooster and cassowary are though lel no wonder you think they're similar

10. Who's mine?

11. ...if it's not your alt(s) that Onesy dude is the other nut in that sack your in

iPhone
    

12. Sorry Grizzy i wish i could say someone different.But i have to agree with my other half .He got it right when he said Onesy !

13. That's ok but I don't even know Onesy really lol.

14. No Sweetpea Kathama (Kasama) his sack twin 

iPhone

15. •KB__DOLOMITE__ID <-- in my clan, on FB, & line & had my number :)

•MrLunatic <-- Stopped playing but I still talk to em.

•Nova60 <-- I think he stopped playing to but he was my 2nd owner ever on kaw funny kid :)

•lllllDjFliplllll <-- has new acct :)

•X_War_Goddess_X <-- no longer plays but i know her in rl.

Those are my peas and I want more peas!!

16. Its peas, not pea's

17. I think hereofdragonborn2 and I are two peas in a pod. We're similar, it's eerie.

18. Eh I'm bored so who's mine

19. Batdog is my partner in crime, best friend, spouse, biggest supporter, protector against the world, the person who makes me laugh no matter what is happening. He accepts all my flaws, answers all my Kaw questions, and loves me unconditionally. He is the most amazing person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I cherish waking up to him every morning and going to sleep by his side every night. We are 2 peas in a pod.