Favorite Books (^.^)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lonesong, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Hello KaWmunity. I figured most of the players here are pretty big nerds. For all my book lovers out there, what is your favorite book series?

I love reading but struggle to find book series that i enjoy. I find myself reading the same ones over and over again (lol). Im counting on the KaWmunity to help me expand my kindle book collection.

Personal favorites are The Cycle of Arawn and The Witcher series. Im into that modern fantasy type stuff i suppose. Highly recommend those.

Enlighten me, book lovers.

luv lone

2. I like reading grug

3. Cool!

4. David Eddings, James Clavell & Greg Bear are my 3 favourite authors, David Eddings is a master of fantasy (the belgariad series he wrote is my favourite series), James Clavell writes a hell of a fictional historical adventure/drama(Shogun & Noble House are excellent examples) n Greg bear is an extremely creative sci-fi writer(I'd recommend his book called tangents to any avid sci-fi/fantasy reader).

5. The Fault In Our Stars 

6. Mistborn trilogy is an excellent series.
    Altho I'd say my favorite book is daughter of the forest. Unfortunately, due to how good that book was, the rest of the series was unreadable.
    Dragonlance saga is also good. As well as most of the forgotten realms book series.

7. If people reccomend any book other than name of the wind... They haven't read name of the wind
    [​IMG]

8. The coldfire trilogy by C.S
    Friedman is epic. Its where i got my kaw name from.its fantasy/sci-fi mix. I love fantasy books. The Wheel of Time is probally considered the best fantasy series of all time. Long live Rand al Thor
    As another kawer postes david eddings is good too. Hes great if ur just getting into fantasy. The Dragonlance series by margert weiss and tracy hickman is fantastic. The time of the twins triliogy absolutly amazing. Just some of my favorite books. Hmu if u like fantasy books and want good recommendations

9. this is better response than i was looking for thanks guys ill have to check out those books

10. Artemis Fowl series and Chronicles of Nick

11. reading is for nerds

12. The Man In The High Castle
    The Communist Manifesto
    The Federalist Papers

13. Stephen King, Robert Frost, Thoreau, Orwell.

Leo Tolstoy, Kafka. are some good authors.

May want to check out GOTH and ZOO by Otsuichi as well ;)

14. Ready Player One

15. This IS gonna hurt, How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you, 5 Very good reasons to punch a dolphin in the mouth (and other useful guides), Death Punch'D surviving five finger death punch's metal mayhem and 8 simple rules for marrying my daughter

16. kaw is for nerds

17. Enemy Series by Charlie Higdon

18. The price of sugar
    The Two Hearts of Kwasi Boachi
    & more

19. Hyena by Jude Angelini