The Doctor is in AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Snoopy, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Dr.

I have been unable to achieve an erection since I started playing KaW many years ago. The only time I feel arousal is when I taste the sweet flavor of war.

Advice?

Sincerely, Zeth.

2. This my friend is a KaW Doctors playboy thread!

Spice it up using Tabasco, or if in a bad situation, Mama's red hot sauce. Cook it with some sauce.

Hmm interesting.. have you taken horse medication yet? I heard Mr. Jeremy has some cheap! Just 19.99 and a 14 day free trial!

3. Dear Doctor,

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm really desperate for an answer here.

Signed,
    A Bunch of Hamsters in a Man Suit, Esquire

4. Strangely enough, if you add a noun at the end, that sentence could actually make sense.. as of now, it's a dangling.... participle...

5. Hiding under the floorboards, I have found you!

6. Dear Dr,

I hear voices in my head when I'm in the restroom. Only in the shower though, then I break into wild tears and sing Miley Cryus' Wrecking Ball in a Justin Beiber voice. Please help.

7. You shower in the restroom???

The bidet for for full body shower.. m'kay..

8. We miss you Snoopy :) fun memories

9. Necrobumping is against the rules. :)

10. Will result in a

/LOCK

11. :(

12. pretty sure plagiarism is against the rules. yet here u are still stealing ideas

13. No one stole anything. I’m the first to offer a prized system in the advice portion of these threads. I’m continuing a series. No one has done that. Stop trolling and lying.

14. what ya need mods for? to lock the thread and get rid of evidence?

15. the link to it will still be available u moron.

16. Actually, I was wanting to inquire about a technical glitch, but nice of you to assume. Maybe this thread would have taken off if some incentive was given? :)

17. Plagiarizing is a strong word considering the amount of ideas that get borrowed upon on a daily basis.

I’m also pretty sure you weren’t the first to create the cartoon threads, yet that didnt stop you from making them did it?

Off topic. Necrobumped. New thread exists.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.