The Doctor is in AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Snoopy, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well hello forums. It is I, Dr. Snoopy le Snooper, Big Degree, Smart Person Degree, Random Major. We are back here again and it's been awhile since the most recent therapy session of psychiatristical help.

I have helped HUNDREDS of people with their Psychological needs, including these moronic... I mean wonderful customers.

The Doc's answer:

Dear patient,

I do NOT have insecurities! I cant help I can't talk and that the ONLY person who SLIGHTLY loves me is CHARLIE (yes I mean the dev)! DONT BRING UP MY LIFE K BAI U MADE ME CRY.

Hey, I understand your pain. Best thing I would suggest would maybe just maybe.... Take a 5 minute break and turn off your phone for just 5 minutes.

Take a walk, or eat some Popsicles.. Then set up a credit card strictly for buying those things called health crystals. You'll get big.

As you see I am a completely sane and brilliant genius that gives amazingly sane and brilliant responses to your life issues.

So once more.. The Doctor is in AGAIN!

[​IMG]

Picture Copyrighted to AshesOfEden and Dr. Snoopy

2. 25 minutes and no replies. Clearly no one cares about the doctor.

3. More like doc mcstuffin

4. Saw the word insecurities and got reminded of the time you catfished.

gg

5. Dear Dr,
    I have a couple of friends who are very worried about my assets. Every time we meet all I hear is that they are flat or sagging :-( ... I swear sometimes I think they are doing it just to get a picture of my.. ummm backyard.
    How do I politely and without breaking tou tell my two morons to mind their own assets. And to get their fat noses out of mine.

Sincerely,
    Pancake Lili

6. Self depreciating humour; you finally learned it.

It's a shame you haven't prioritised the learning of the English language itself.

7. What happened to your allies again? ;)

Hm, yes very good question my dear! It's simple really.

First, pump up your assets
    Secondly, make sure that you only have things that push up the assets
    Lastly, make sure you always jiggle and type!

8. My doctor took one look at my gut and refused to believe that i work out. So I listed the exercises I do every day:

jump to conclusions, climb the walls, drag my heels, push my luck, make mountains out of molehills, bend over backward, run around in circles, put my foot in my mouth, go over the edge, and beat around the bush.....

9. Dear Doctor,

Have you heard about Doctor McNinja? I think You two just might get along. That is all, thanks for your time.

Signed,
    A Concerned Citizen

10. Have you tried sleeping until the last second or trimming down the bush?

Certainly :Evil:

Dear Concerned Citizen,

I haven't, but I'm sure if I make his/hers acquaintance I will surely be sure to surely say hello for you!

11. Doctor Snoopy.. I just got bit a huge water snake.. his name is Kral something., what should I do?

12. Doctor

I feel... with my hands

What drugs do you recommend for me?

13. Easy! You must drink the blood of a fish. Preferrably a wild, tamed, house pet goldfish. Thai should knock the poison out of the way.

I say you go and mess around with some enlarged assets!

14. Dear Doctor,

I think I might've been trapped inside this game, what should I do?

15. Good question, and I have the perfect answer.

First, take a knife and slowly cut your... I mean hit the power button on your phone. I mean HIT it. Full force punch. Should get you back into the real world, whatever that is.

16. Dear doctor, I've been overeating my antibiotics lately and now there is this clostrdium species that's very difficile to deal with. Would you have any idea what it might be?

17. Look who's back. Oh wait no1currs

18. Yes, what you speak of is also known as "Diarrhea," "Burnt ass," or "Brown Splatter."

19. What is this thread? 

20. My mixtape is trash. What do i do doc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.