R U Ok?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IA-CrazyRuggy, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Bump for doubleham

2. Happy new year everyone, i hope each and every one of you have a fantastic 2019

This year i'm going back to university and moving out of my parents home. Finally i'm getting some independance, physiotherapy is going well and although i'm not going to be able to do the things i've dreamed about, I've realised that i can still have a happy and healthy future.
    Xx

3. I agree both with mellow AND the person who replied to mellow's post!

As said by
    IA-CrazyRuggy, it is not necessarily that simple for people with mental health disorders to change their perspective of life in one swift motion to a "Hey guys, I'm living my life really well!" mindset!

Someone's got to try to understand and not think that just because a person can pull up such a constructive forum post could mean that they have enough energy to suddenly switch to a happy-go-lucky guy for the next few days! That is just plain wrong!

I know I wasn't born to suffer the same fate as
    Sybian, but my real trauma started at 5th January 2018. And I wish not to explain that in detail as it is long past. But believe me, since that date I got swamped down into feelings of depression and anxiety for the next 7 months. (Yes, I believe I have recovered now!) Even so, it can be said that my share of experiences may not be as much as traumatic as Sybian does!

I am quite lucky however, that I didn't end up getting into the circle of mental disorder! That will surely hijack my life more than it already has! Now, I'm taking great control of my life again!

Very sorry to hear your sufferings,
    Sybian. People should be more emphatic towards people diagnosed with mental disorders.

Mellow's statement however, can apply more towards people who doesn't have any mental health conditions!