R U Ok?

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: R U Ok?

Postby XxX__BaSeLiNe__XxX on Sep 19 2018, 7:06am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:I know that everyone has their ups and downs. Sometimes the downs seem to last longer than the ups. At least that’s how it feels for me.

My wife and I lost our first born. Giovanni was still born at 9mos. They told us it was cord wrap, they really didn’t know, it was a blanket excuse. I was a happy go lucky guy before this happened. Nothing bothered me, just rolled off just about anything. I felt something change in my personality. I believe in god but we haven’t seen eye to eye after that. I have a hard time believing that a loving god would take that away from us.

We decided that we wouldn’t let this keep us down. As soon as my wife was healed we started trying again, two miscarriages later we had our daughter. Then another miscarriage and a son , daughter,and another son.
During all this we also lost two businesses and been struggled with making ends meet.

I keep moving on. We raise our children with one thing in mind.....us against the world. Nothing else matters but family. I think that when some of you start raising families of your own you will realize this.

My wife is asked by the hospital to come to talk to couples that experience the same thing that we have. She always leaves them with the confidence that life doesn’t stop there. You have to jump back on and keep going. I know it effects your heart....trust me I know. We are a busy bunch here and very successful at being busy.

Downs don’t last longer than the ups. It just feels that way. I use this game to blow off steam for sure. it helps. There are more ppl with the same experience as you than you think. Reaching out is the hard part but doable. Feel free to do so. I don’t bite.

we may not see eye to eye Domo but credit where credit due
Great positive post amongst some negative experiences that you and your Mrs have been thru
XxX__BaSeLiNe__XxX

Postby Dave on Sep 20 2018, 12:34pm

Are you All ok today?
Dave

Postby sean893 on Sep 23 2018, 12:10am

Dave wrote:Are you All ok today?

Hello Dave! I just checked my blood pressure meter and guess what happened!

The readings are
98/58. Pulse 86!
I feel suddenly overjoyed! How energizing it feels to fall down back to low blood pressure once more!

I may sometimes still struggle with overcoming my mental habit of being half-present (which has been there since 4 months ago), but rest assured! My heart is being nicely and peacefully!

In summary, awareness and being present-wise I am still
low on that, but other than that I'm A OK! :D
sean893

Postby Dave on Sep 23 2018, 1:44am

sean893 wrote:
Dave wrote:Are you All ok today?

Hello Dave! I just checked my blood pressure meter and guess what happened!

The readings are
98/58. Pulse 86!
I feel suddenly overjoyed! How energizing it feels to fall down back to low blood pressure once more!

I may sometimes still struggle with overcoming my mental habit of being half-present (which has been there since 4 months ago), but rest assured! My heart is being nicely and peacefully!

In summary, awareness and being present-wise I am still
low on that, but other than that I'm A OK! :D

That is great news. I can not remember the last time I had a check up or visited a DR. I am glad you're ok.

I Hope everyone else is ok today.
Dave

Postby JustMe123 on Sep 27 2018, 5:45am

Rebumping this thread because even if there's nobody to talk to there is always these posts to read

Word of advice, if you tell a lonely person that you are there for them, at the very least send them a message sometimes, don't wait for them to chase you. Sometimes a person can struggle to reach out and might just wait for days for a pm
JustMe123

Postby XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX on Oct 6 2018, 1:57pm

Bump :)
XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX

Postby __BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__ on Oct 9 2018, 9:01pm

I'm not Ok....I've been through a lot in 28 years...lost everything....been homeless.....but this, nothing can compare....so no, I'm not ok
__BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__

Postby XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX on Oct 9 2018, 10:38pm

Followed :)

Been there bud. I know how hard that is and what it does to your head.

I'm around if you would like to chat bud :)
XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX

Postby IA-CrazyRuggy on Oct 11 2018, 1:03am

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough time Golden. It takes a lot of courage to admit you’re not okay and I hope you can get the help/support that you need.

My PM is always open if you, or anyone, ever needs a chat!
IA-CrazyRuggy

Postby KaWidow on Oct 11 2018, 11:21pm

Support!
KaWidow

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic