R.I.P ANNIHILATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llR_-I-_Pll_GRlMM_llR_-I-_PII, Jun 9, 2016.

1. I'm on your roni fan list its ok we know you got a pm from cheese to say hate on roni its ok he's just hurting because I have humour and he's all serious and boring .

2. Thanks for staying on topic, knight.

I hope everyone on this thread can continue talking about roni.

It clearly needs a great deal of attention, so attention we will give it.

Hi, roni. I see you. I am looking at your posts and reading them.

Hello, roni. Hi, roni. I'm looking at roni and observing it's stats and clan and wall posts.

Hello, roni. Hi, I see you. I'm looking at you, roni.

Hi.

3. Lol I'm not even friends with cheeseAnd I don't even know why I'm bothering arguing with you. The only posts I've seen from you are hate posts and derailment. Now does anyone with any (helpful) insight on the topic in which this thread is supposed to be revolved around or does this thread need to be locked?

4. The thread topic is now roni, knight.

This is what everyone is supposed to do every time it shows up on a thread. Stop talking about the topic and start talking about roni.

I hope you learn this soon.

5. Poor cheese his failure of a clan has took a step backwards and his ego has took a bashing.So his only focus is to keep speaking my name its really sweet.This moron has ran out of topics so he too can only try use sarcasm to try give him something to occupy his dull mind.

6. Isn't roni's status message so thought-provoking and inspirational?

7. Apparently. But that wasn't any helpful insight on the topic this thread was intended to revolve around. Is there any way to ban people from threads because banning this Roni folk might actually help the thread get back on topic.

8. Well, we used to have active forum mods.

Now we have roni.

9. Seriously, you're a pathetic, egocentric maniac. Can you please shut the hell up and get off the damn thread? My god, take a not-so-subtle hint that you're not welcomed here.

10. Well if you scroll back you will see I did actually be on topic and stated Annihilation do hit back and strip people because I was in a osw against them.Its not my fault that others then derailed the thread by talking about me instead of the iG/anihiation topic.So look to the ones who did derail the topic but you dont dare say one word to them .i only defend myself.And cheese you are a plain idiot you don't run forums .I been playing kaw before you began .So do drop your high n mighty condescending tone.

11. See? Roni is in charge now.

12. Defending yourself? Most of the posts I see were you just attacking other players, posting screenshots, etc. And you've played a major role in derailing the topic. There is this way of treating others who "attack" you, it's called ignoring them. since it seems as though this tread will never become back on topic I'm requesting a lock.

13. Like knight is a superior to tell others what they can or can not say ! What a up his own ass moron .Cheese if you was so mature and adult you would be able to see that I am always on topic until others try pick at me and insult and bully.Knight is just up cheeses butt with no confidence to actually state the real facts infront of him.

14. Posting screenshots after they insulted me first that is called defending myself and proving them to be liars and only being nasty trying to impress the crowd.Knight is just a lapdog being a extension of cheese's voice and commands !

15. Hi, roni. I see you have towers. I'm still giving you attention. I hope this pleases you.

I want to make sure you get all the attention you want, roni. Any time you need attention, just come to the forums. I'll make sure you get paid attention to because I like you that much.

It's important to me that you get your fill of attention. I hope you understand that.

16. Poor cheese his clan chat must be dead.You embarress yourself cheese you ain't mocking me in the slightest .

17. Oh, hi, roni. Still not had your fill of attention?

I'm sorry. Here, let me say your name again. Roni.

That better?

18. Well, I will admit I "retired" but aren't I still in the OSW? Trading hits? I was gone for a month but I outlasted you. As an FYI, I changed my name from Damocles to Simba because I wanted my account name to be dedicated to my dog, plus I wanted to tag up to SE.

19. Hmm not in this osw, Anni is actively hitting SA.

20. Bumped for lolo and all those who saw her lie in worldchat.