Thank you, Sean!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Choccy, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you, Sean!

This thread is a "thank you"-thread to the player

sean893

I would like to thank you, Sean for everything you've done to the community and for everything you're continousely doing. The game would not have been what it is today without your happy messages and you continousely trying to brighten up the day for the players around you! :)

You've been walling players hoping they have a nice day, helping players in world chat and answering their questions. You're ALWAYS being nice, there have never been a moment I've not seen you being that. And for that I want to thank you.

Above you see just one example of what a happy message from
    Sean might be like. I'm sure you've made the day better for many players with those messages. It's really nice to see those messages, and I'm really glad to have a person like you in this game. You always make me smile when you pop up in world chat or in my PM! Thank you!

Thank you for everything,
    Sean! :D

Sincerly,
    chocolate23

2. Sean is awesome! Thank ya for everything bud!

3. Congratulations to the confectionary packager of the year๎„…

4. Thank you Sean and Chocolate.. You guys rock.๎€‘๏ธ๎€‘

5. Agreed Sean is a great guy and it's a shame people give him a hard time for it. Thanks for everything you do.

6. Yes. thank you Sean, thank you for your perpetulant sunny disposition. As well as your saccharine wall posts.
    We would all be lost without you.

7. Thank you spamming everyone's walls Sean and being no help at all don't know what we would do without you.

8. Well this turned south quick...

9. Some people just need attention, even if it is bad. ;)

10. I dont know who u r but cheers mate

12. I maybe be just a grumpy sod. But anyone this happy really bothers me as it's normally them trying to hold themselves together as they're normally just dying inside

As well as it being rather creepy and it just like some guy trying to hug everyone

13. If a women has seans personality most guys would be ok with it. But because seans a male it comes out as creepy. Makes no sense

14. Thank you Sean for your contribution!

15. Support

16. Wth ! Baka laka laka

17. Nicely done Sean, refreshing to see something positive every now and again

18. No bother I do my best xx

19. Support, Sean is a pretty cool dude. Have had him in a few of my home clans from time to time. Always brings a great positive energy. The world could use a few more Sean's in it for real. Keep it buddy. One of the brighter stars in kaw as far as attitude goes

20. support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.