Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Why all the hate lili?

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

cuz I can

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello.
    My name is Anya but everyone calls me Flore. I'm a forumer/Bbcoder that likes to make daily content to keep things from going stale.

I've been around kaw for a while but hadn't really tried very hard just cause.

That's about it really. I'll probably see you all around here some time or another

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

My names is Dragonborn. Most commonly know as the saviour of skyrim, her people, ender of civil wars and killer of false Dragonborns.

While other people love playing video games, I live them everyday. Slaying bandits, vampires, wolverines and witches

Seriously though
    I love to KaW, forum, thinking of ideas to improve KaW and screwing with sasuke (sorry sasuke I'm working on it)
    I like helping new players and some are now even bigger than me (I quit for a while)

Anyway cheers for letting me introduce myself and if you need help feel free to inbox me.

Peace out!

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

@Florenciar_
    Classy, I like it.
    I don't think I've seen someone post their signature in their intro before.

SHOUTOUT TO OUR FIRST "F" FORUMER

@IE__Dragonoob__IE

Screwing with Sasuke?
    Good luck :lol:

Added to the List

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

I think its time to revamp my intro :)

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

^Be my guest :)

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

My name is grav3 and im a alcoholic ...

Wrong thread.

Anyway my name is Gravelord but everyone calls me grav (ingrates don't appreciate an awesome name) and my fourm style is bringing humour, new ideas and my strong leftist ideals/morals to fourms

I started this game in June 2010 but played on this account for 4 years as of yesterday. I believe this to be my seventh name in kaw (I was even a turtle once) but this is the name im staying with.

My main goal is to make my mark in kaw, whether its being feared more than spragga or loved, or respected (probably all 3)

Thank you all for reading this and thank you sasuke for this awesome thread

P.s: If you post a crappy ad on wc you may be the next person to beg for forgiveness on my CF wall.

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

My name is The_Beginner, but you can all call me The_Beginner. I like long walks on the beach before an assault in TESO. I have been an account on KaW for 6 years on 4/1/16.. That's April 1st 2016 for the different calendar people around the world. With my long extensive playing time on this game, I have clocked in a total of about 17hours and maybe a few potatoes. I hope that helps everyone get to know me.

#WallsOfTextOrBust

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

The name's DeathofHerakles. I came into this game around August 2015 and here I am today. I already have fun playing this game and I do play a lot of others, especially this one called IC Carddass DragonBall, now that game is fun. And don't nobody say I broke ToU because I did not advertise the game at all whatsoever. Anyway, I do play a lot of games, and watch a lot if movies. And I just want to have fun in this game. That's all I gotta say.

11. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Forumers)

@IIlllIl-TH3__GR4V310RD-lIllIIl
    Congrats on your 4 years spent on KaW... Hopefully you reach your goal. Thanks for posting your intro and appreciate the compliment :)

@The_Beginner
    lol like the intro... Teso, the elder scrolls online?
    Sure helped me, ty "The_Beginner" :cool:

@DeathofHerakles
    Dragonball huh?
    A fan of anime, are we?

12. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Forumers)

Dragon ball is for fans of anime that aren't really fans of anime.

I recently fell into the Attack on Titan trap though.

13. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

^I consider it (dragonball) a great entry into anime. With just the right amount of weird to open your eyes to strange stories/scenarios animes employ.

SnK always gets another victim :lol:

14. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

I'm not on the special thanks list :cry:

15. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

16. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Page 22

17. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

but that takes work :( just edit meh in the OP and maybe I'll do one..

maybe

18. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

^Which post do you want linked to the Forumer List?

19. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

you pick yo

20. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Dis one?
    Feel free to change your mind ;)

edit:Done.