Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

You're absolutely right.

@Nasty
    Your post has been heard loud and clear

The way things are going the thread is leaning towards Alphabetical order.

Keep the feedback coming :)

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

There's a snake in my boot!

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

my name is michael westen i used to be a spy until

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

...I had gastic conjunctivitis.
    Burn notice is gud :lol:
    Added to the blacklist

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi, Im Stat. The majority of the ppl dont know that my ign is kind of an abbreviation for something that I am quite fond of; Statistics.

well played, OP, you got my attention. Statistics and ocd go hand in hand, I'm sure.

Quite impressed by the whole look of this. :)

edit: oh yea, I rap and write poetry. Hmu.

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

Well played, Static.
    You discovered my trick to make you post on my thread.
    Everyone, this is our new victim.
    He can rap and mc's the Freestyle Cypher Thread.
    Do whatever you will with this information.

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

bump

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

Damn the sasuke found me o-o well done.

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello my name is ^^^ really long name.

People know me by MsEpicFailure(Mef), Dark-queen, Princess-Of-The-Night, MsReb, Pod-MsSpamoni_, -YourSoFakeBarbiesJealous-, and Rebel. Mostly just Rebel now :)

I've been playing since 1/2013. I love war games. Enjoying good company & learning something new everyday. I love sports, Texas Rangers is my team!..

The reason on so many names is that I didn't like my name or I got locked out of this acct and had to start anew.. Devs may delete the others PLZ don't band me.. I've spent well over $4k rl cash here on this acct and for others. :)

My first clan I started playing in was Paladins Of Destruction (POD) but I was too small to hit the bars. So I left to grow somewhat to return home to the most wonderful ppl I've ever met. Very understand, charming, quirky, weird, amazing, & phenomenal, but it really just boils down to a family away from family.

I've met a lot of amazing ppl along my way like some of my owners
    1:iiWARzz
    2:Nova60
    3:Drgn
    All of which answered all my questions, helped me out with ebs and other things. Sure I have had plenty of others, but these 3 & and family at kbid pod is what makes me stay. They help me set goals & grow:)
    And everyone in-between
    Thank you guys for everything :*

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

The alphabetical order seems far superior.

Page number format doesn't really have an order to it - it doesn't benefit me to look at one person in particular.

However, alphabetical format does let me look for one person in particular

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

I think i like the order alphabetical :D the way it is

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is Killzone. My friends call me KZ, Killy, Killzy. I've been playing kaw since September 17, 2009. My first clan was The Patriots. I've been in many clans/councils/admined and have owned my own clan. Currently I'm a roamer because its simpler. I've experienced a lot about this game, so if you ever need help or even a friend hmu. Oh by the way, I love making clan threads, so if you ever need assistance let me know!

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello im pho or emp whichever you prefer there used to be a the in front of my name but ditched it my first user name was goku but has since been taken the first clan or well more so group or alliance i was in was Chaos i started in 09in October i now spend my days roaming around endlessly I've met some interesting ppl here seen kaw grow into what it is today helped a few ppl on the way it's overall great and also get rid of the kawmercials pls

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm Archer, formerly known as beatlemania. I joined KaW in August 2010, and was at one point a very well known forum user. I've been targeted by many popular KaW players in my time, some names you might know are Bastion or Swabia. I was known for my indecisiveness, because I would constantly quit the game and reset my stats. Now, I'm much less active but come on to hit ebs every now and again.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hahaha Beatle is only an August noob

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

False, but I feckin love it

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

Oh yes, I'm MrXrocker, also MrX and MrXavier.
    Boots and cats
    That is all 

Oh yea, cowboys fan

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello I am Silver Dragon and I am still waiting to be perm farm by the dude I ko in IW.

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

So I'm roo sometimes called balto also known as dalton also known as 573, 574, futurama , minnyskinny, assesofeden , woifie, (went through a period of time when I had a lot of nobs and a lot of well known friends so obviously I was gonna make similar names to theirs and collaborate with them to screw with people) and many many other names most of which picked late at night at times of bad judgement. :lol: I don't necessarily forum anymore but I used to post threads for the purpose of humor , informing people about stuff, causing an intelligent discussion, and I'll be honest tons of ones that shouldn't have been made. And also that one signature that was way to big but that I always had at the end of every post. (You can still find a picture of balto if you google post count farming)(do it) I mostly play kaw for the pvp aspects except for on this account. I don't exactly play kaw anymore really although I'm starting to login more to check in on people.

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

ANNOUNCEMENT

The feedback period has ended and it's been decided that we stick with the original layout of ALPHABETICAL ORDER
    Thanks to all who provided their opinions.
    I'll be adding your names to the Special Thanks List momentarily.

Also the Forumers on the Forumer List are slowly receiving their page links. If anyone would like to help speed this along please wall/pm me.

Le' do dis.

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.5
    *Added evilAria to the Forumer List
    *Added Clumzeh-_-Flyen-_-Spidah to the Forumer List
    *Added kajhhh to the Forumer List
    *Added silverbullet to the Forumer List
    *Added TERRA to the Forumer List
    *Added Michael-Westen to the Forumer List
    *Added Static to the Forumer List
    *Removal of Sasuke's introduction template for new forumers
    *Links applied to Pages 1,2,3,4,7,9,10,11,12,16,34 Forumers