Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Speechless o.o

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Nasty, you can call me Nasty.
    I hate people in real life so I try to make all my friends here.
    My hobbies are :
    Unloading on Noobs
    Getting people silenced for bypassing on my wall
    Being a HTE scrub

I plan on leaving the forums on my 666th post, so keep the good topics coming so I can get there.
    ~Dueces

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

^Respect to my DJ Khaled brethren.

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi am Cassowary aka Rooster.I started playing 2 yrs go,and now I have found my hobby.I like to hunt, fish,and beat up Moose the mod.It's made my KaW life 100 times better.Ty, sincerely. .......your Rooster.lol

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

See Below... Quote copied from Page 31

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey Kaw.
    Been playing for a few years now should be coming up on my 3rd year soon. I started kawing a lil before s2. I was took in by a few players, JD(on mywall) JOEREALLY (also on mywall(cleared wall to find my first wall posts)), Dex, Menage and even joined the last two in their clan Starfleet. I eb'd until i was about 8mil cs and started to leave clan to go equip hunting and EE. I warred with noobs like ntnf, division1, Ghost Squad, Cmr, and others i cant think of rn. It was a very sociable and exciting time in Kaw.at one point i was just starting random **** with players and a one, Bob_Sacamano+alts, farmed me relentlessly until i quit kaw for my first and only time. Now i grow hoping to join a good ee/osw clan and begin kicking dust up like the people that influenced me to play continuously.
    Old names:
    Wendy's_Nuts_On_Your_Face
    (changed by dev to)
    KAW_on_my_phone. Moderate time played minimal money spent. Averagely content. Dont forum much because forumers are noobs with words.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

My name is snowman. I like warm hugs and long romantic walks during hot summer nights

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm Orkmaster. I've been playing for 6 years. My name is spelled right.

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Love the irony

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

same dude

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

Sounds rough, man.
    Well I guess that's enohp for this intro.
    ADDED TO THE LIST

Quite hazardous to your health but do whatever you enjoy :lol:

Regarding your name...
    Google says otherwise :ugeek:
    Welcome though.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

I am Ender Wiggen in this premonition.
    I have been playing since late 2011 under many different names and alts. I've been loved, hated and feared throughout my Kaw life. I have been a great friend, a patient mentor, and a worst enemy. I first lived to grow, and to war, I learned to relish pvp and osw and then I lived to rule... I did for a while in well known clans past... now I start again in anonymity to try this new age of events in peace with myself, my old enemies and only known now to a small group of those I hold as true friends. At home I am a father and a husband, at work I am a leader, and on my time, I am at war with myself for my sanity.

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

Deep, I am Sasuke and you're Added to the list
    Edit:Also welcome to forums :)

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

Smartass goes and looks it up. :roll:

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

^At that moment Ork realised Sasuke spelt "define" incorrectly and realised he was tricked :lol:

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

Meh, most lore has it spelled orc

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

ANNOUNCEMENT

Again I want to thank you all for your support and bring to your attention that we've officially beat -Deadly-'s Forumdex thread in number of profiles (77)

Anyway we're going to stay on track, I mentioned on Page 30 that I would implement a new and improved method for searching player introductions.

Well it's slightly delayed :lol: so I'm going to ask for a bit of assistance from you, my audience. A forumer/several forumers to be exact.

Any forumer/s that can gather the url links to page numbers for the Forumer List would help speed the process along. However I will be able to do it all late December, regardless.

Credit will be given where it is due...
    Pm/wall me for further information.

To our success

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.4
    *Added Agent_Spector to the Forumer List
    *Added Swordofidiotic to the Forumer List
    *Added Devouring to the Forumer List
    *Added sean893 to the Forumer List
    *Added Delphin to the Forumer List
    *Added Nasty to the Forumer List
    *Added Enohp________________yM_nO_KAW to the Forumer List