Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Oh like I need more equipment or forges. Thanks for the heads up :)

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

^Along those lines.
    Also if you plan to go up against a flamer, you might want an ability to argue/debate.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

So many forges bruh :lol:

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

Owl isn't a week old yet, give him a break :lol:

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

No!

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

Oh I can debate; argue - not so much. I think it'll be prudent to ease into forums best I can rather than start some big argument and have everyone hate me right off the bat. So I apologize if I offended anyone with my lack of knowledge about the game and those within it.

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

It's more like people will have conflicting opinions or just hate you for no raisin that's when you argue. No need to be so formal, the people within this thread are mostly chill.

Except for Blaze, -deadlyspankingangel-, frog, toddstillloveshisbacon, luckstar, agent_spector, -roni-, lilipaininurass, (maybe) cynderstryke and others.

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

Oh ok. Cool. I can understand conflicting opinions. It's a game where many different cultures and political landscapes mingle in a relatively safe environment allowing free speech. But why would someone just hate for no reason?

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Apology accepted. Actually my comment is not only about me. I think this idea has been done before, but you have organized it well. Hats off to you.

All good things can be improved, however, considering how long this thread already, perhaps you could take away your unsolicited commentary to shorten it a bit and make the player searches quicker? It take time on a phone to tap through to the middle pages when the thread is too long.

You could probably crop off 10 pages of your comments were removed. I'd remove mine as well.
    Just a constructive comment.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

^You'd be surprised.
    You'll experience it first-hand if you stick around guaranteed :lol:

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

It has been done before as stated in op. However I over-hauled the original to fit KaW and my personal style.

Removing the commentary would make things more organised, I agree but it seems less natural. It'd be like a guide and that's not the feel I'm going for. The thread should welcome others not scare them off with its robotic symmetry.

It does take time to scroll/tap, however I mentioned a plan to add hyperlinks in a later update to make the directory searching faster.

I'd prefer it if we all kept our comments, along with the introductions. It shows our foruming styles which is just as important.

Thank you for your input, Frog.

edit:Also with the ~70 profiles already in the Forumer List my job of having to redirect page numbers would take a few centuries and a few hundred more page edits. But laziness isn't the point here :lol:

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm swordofidiotic now known as Kingdoms_at_war_king I was drunk when creating this account and lived with my mistake (until the name change)... My kaw goal is the bone dragon equip full enchant.

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

I wanna be the very best!
    Like no-one ever was!
    To war is my true test!
    Farming is my cause!
    I will travel: across the lands;
    Building far and wide-

But first... like 2 years of eb farming.

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

Names Devouring.

*Post will be edited*

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

Can't recall the last time robotic symmetry has scared me off, but I guess hyperlinks would help.

In either case, the more compact the thread is, the more useful it would be.

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

My name is sean893, and you can call me Sean for short!

I have started Kaw since April 2, 2013! I like to be always happy, and make other players happy!

I am a player who has been, if not, constantly striving to help players from all around the Kawmunity! I would give happy day wall posts to random players, hire alies to help other players grow as long as I can afford the price, and usually each of my posts ends with a smile!

If you need any help in-game, you can always follow me! I will help when available, and to the best of my abilities! :D

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

Drunk, huh? We've all been there.
    Such a serious goal, good luck :lol:

A very accurate grasp of reality, unfortunately... There is the pay option but whatever.

Laziness should be banned :lol:
    But legit take your time.

Robotic symmetry would scare newcomers I would think. Compact = usefulness?
    I'm not entirely sure that's correct.

Probably KaW's most polite player, who is also a writer and an ex-VK.
    Never will understand why you dropped VK status, Sean :lol:

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey. I'm delphin. I started playing 5 years ago as of yesterday. So that's a neat achievement. Umm. I came back because I started a new account and remember how much fun the game is. So I'm going to be focusing on in game more than forums this time. Hope to see you around!

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

DELPHIN

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

^