Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Bow before me and aspire to achieve what I am, even tho you will fall way short.

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

What you're really doing is requoting every single post that someone posts to try keep this lame thread active and build up its page count.

Amateur.

Pick a fight .
    Start a fight
    Play a war game.
    Noob

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

^I mean you smell <3

edit:I've never bumped my own thread. The only people keeping it alive are others ;)

Edit 2:I'm quoting everyone because this thread is a mess as it is and I want people to know who I'm referring to in a fast and seamless way. A simple button press and I'm good to go.

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi i'm poinsettia.

I am simply known as point or poin. (Which is my fav type of flower)

Although i have played other ata games and still love them. i am currently hooked to kaw and have only played for nearly 3 months.

If someone farms me.i will farm them back LOL

if it is pvp you are pratically screwed,that is if your stats are similar to mine  in which i am a crazy farmer ESPECIALLY during events.

i have met wonderful players who are inexperienced and experienced. And i am thankful for those who had helped me when i first started.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

Three months and your stats are like that?
    You sure know how to make use of your time, Poin.
    Hope to see you around forums more often and... you're added :)

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

Thank you

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't OP the guy that likes to go around forums telling everyone that doesn't have the five year badge that he remembers the "olden days" of only pvp, and tries to Lord that over everyone as if it qualifies him as a better person?

No support

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

No that's benny ;)

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Support

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

ANNOUNCEMENT

This helpful forumer posted on page 26 with something I hope to incorporate in a later update.
    This is just a brief shoutout and reminder of things to come.

Thanks for the continuous support and I hope to provide more updates in the near future... Speaking of updates.
    The latest update notes can be seen below.

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.2
    *Added o_O_____Frog____o_0 frog to the Forumer List
    *Added Harrian to the Forumer List
    *Added SupremeKai to the Forumer List
    *Added Azzaro_The_Vengeful_Marauder to the Forumer List
    *Added SkinnyMinny to the Forumer List
    *Added Ty to the Forumer List
    *Added poinsettia to the Forumer List
    *Changed the color of Harrian's name to lightblue to signify valiant knight status
    *Added __Makai__ to Special Thanks List
    *Added Nathan_WINNING to Special Thanks List

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hmmm

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Nice thread, Sasuke!

For the Valiant Knights, there is another color that is more similar to the Valiant Knight username color, and the color code for that color is
    #66CCFF. Maybe that one is better to use? Just a suggestion! :)

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

Sasuke should be made a valient knight. I made personal attacks against him. A failed attempt to derail his thread with my perpetual butthurt, and yet... Sasuke endured and took it in his stride.

Well done sasuke.
    You are making a name for yourself. Yourself

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

Nuuuu the vk color is becoming common knowledge now ;_; my secret ruined.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

Aj, it's been too long ;)
    Make an intro

The suggestion has been noted and you have been special thanks listed :lol:

Means a lot :)

I never even knew you could replicate the color, I've been using lightblue for the past... 30 pages :/

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

That's deep, Makai.

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

As requested:

Hello, my name is AJ. It's the first letters of my first and middle name. As I've been called it since birth, I no longer respond to my actual name. I've always had it in my username, except for the first one. Longshot141.

I've been a permanent member of around 5 clans, 2 of which I've owned.

KaW has managed to pull five and some years off of me through use of an unknown black magic. I have put it on the back burner recently since I don't have the ability to play as of yet but should be fully back in January.

To fill the void, I've taken to writing a series of books, the first finishing about a month ago and the second started as of yesterday.

Also, I love brownies. Please feed me.

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

Brownies are delicious.
    Aj is our resident author, show him some love.

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

Tsk, tsk, tsk... removed me from the list. Let the butthurt flow 

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi.my name is Cass,im cocky,fearless,and love to help peeps in need and watch them grow.im a butthole alot of times.people like to hate on me when really on the inside they congratulate me.lol.anyway,happy kawing all you newcomers.