Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

ANNOUNCEMENT

Our humble and charitable winner of the clan giveaway contest PRIME has stated that the clan would be better suited to another individual.

So we're issuing a re-contest in the coming days. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after. I'm not sure. Stay tuned and I know you're reading this sentence ;)

~Sasuke_Uchiha

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi.
    I'm a super noob

That's all.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

Nice

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

We all knew that already, Anarchy 

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

How does one become a "super" noob? Sounds interesting. Can they fly? How bout any other special powers? Super humor? Super dooper texting ability? How about the possibility to be kawlicious and kawtastic at warring??? I want to be a super noob kawer......can I please, huh, please????

Wait, does it come with a costume? I don't like costumes

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

According to Anarchy, everyone has the chance to become "super". When it happens you'll know. There's a wand that is waived in a magical way above your head. Then you're given a costume and a cape. I've heard it's not required to wear the full costume, but the cape is mandatory. Of course, if you wear the full costume you'll be gifted with more supernatural ability. If you don't want to wear the full costume, you'll still be accepted but with a frowny face. 

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

I killed sasuke

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

Don't be foolish, you were killed by that goddess lady.
    Sasuke is still alive, just missing a limb ;)
    Welcome

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm red star

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

Praise the star of red?

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

I need no introduction.

Everyone knows who I am. ️

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.1
    *Added MATTHEW-LMD to the Forumer List
    *Added -WoLveRiNE_MaCHiNE- to the Forumer List
    *Added slayerbob to the Forumer List
    *Added MMI-DE-MM___CHAOS___MM-DE-MMI to the Forumer List
    *Added Wendyms to the Forumer List
    *Added Northlane to the Forumer List
    *Added Anarchy to the Forumer List
    *Added xlil-Madara_Uchiha-lilx to the Forumer List
    *Added RR-immort2 to the Forumer List
    *Made Slayerboob's name gren to make it purty
    *Added PRIME to the Special Thanks List
    *Added Anarchy to the Special Thanks List

Moving up to the next version... 1.2
    Now with over 250 posts and 25 pages, we're at 53 profiles.
    Let's keep our numbers growing :)

~Sasuke_Uchiha

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

Unfortunately, they do.

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

Yep... you're the village idiot. Every village needs one. I suppose we should be thankful you're good at it.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

Clump, keep it professional.
    You're representing LHL here buddy.

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

I remember you somehow also you're our first vk, aside from mango but she's primarily a mod soooo...
    Welcome to the thread.

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

bump

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

You should add a hyperlink to each page from the OP. It's hard to click through pages on iphone

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

I agree
    I'll try implementing something in a later update.

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi. I've Makai. Originally, my account name was Makaidos, and my friends would call me such things as Mak, Maka, or noob. However, a certain nickname which my owner iMaki called me began to grow on me, and thus this account (and its name) were born.

I hail from a time when the forums were a different place, filled with RPers (no, I mean REAL RPers, like, the type that sexted in threads *shudder* [shoutouts to Delphin]). When the forums were a veritable cornucopia of creative and whack-ass individuals (some of which I still hold to be my truest friends to this day). People like Outdoortoast, The_Memories_Of_Nobody, THEBlade, Elite-Ghoomba, Nikki, Igerpums... The list goes on and on... They were those who filled the forums of my day with informative guides. silly threads, and witty comebacks to trolls who decided to feed on that particular day (ManBearPig5, I'm looking at you).

Some of my interests (in case you were wondering) are guitar (all music in general, but I can only play the guitar), photography (I own a really nice DSLR and I take average pictures), anime (Toonami ftw!), and video games. I am also a recovering kawcaine addict who has gone into relapse. My third and final silence was due to a bypass on Majesty's wall (I was a rage quitty nub, if you haven't already guessed), and I was iMaki's ally at the time (who was Majesty's favorite ally).

I used to merc from my clan, LOTR and that was loads of fun. Back when wars were two days long (that's a loooong time, kids) there was actually a chance for a war to be turned around by some helpful individuals. None of this "Help us finish this Haunting, plz!" crap. Mercenaries were useful individuals who were badass as hell (or maybe that's just how I'd like to remember myself).

I played this game when the stats of an LCBC OSF (is that an Open Spy Farm or an Open Secret Farm? The world may never know...) was 0/0/324,000/324,000. When clans like The Hollow and The French Knights were highly prestigious clans, and when iG, Foxes, and ZAFT actually dominated the game. I remember the night when the first major KaW update came out and the highlands could now be explored. Along with that came the new T4 buildings, as well as the ability to follow and private message other accounts, rather than posting on their wall. I believe I still have the PMs of Sholron and I testing to see whether words were still censored in private or not, and how much of a shock it was to discover that they weren't.

It's getting late and I need to be up early tomorrow. Why, you may ask, have I ranted on and on about the past of a game that has so little meaning to life? Possibly because, to a young boy who was going through an especially hard time in his life, this silly, free-to-download app on his 3rd Generation iPod Touch was a place where he could do what games like this were designed to do: have fun. Now, because of the people that I met and the relationships that I forged, I can look back in my own past and see a juxtaposition of memories. Those that were incredibly heavy and trying in reality, and those that were light and whimsical in the fantasy of this "#1 PVP MMORPG" (Really devs? SMH).

Maybe now that you have seen a quick slice of my history, you can have a slightly better understanding of who I am as a whole. And yeah... That's Makai for ya.