Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Edited my previous post so as not to appear to be a troll Sasuke...Wolves hate trolls generally..they leave a rotten taste in your mouth..

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm not even mad, if that is lili's butt it's finneeeeee and as a fellow man that's reason enough.

But as a thread owner I'm trying to figure out if this belongs on the Special Thanks List or not.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

This is so cool... Nothing is better than a thread full of forum personalities, especially when only 5% of the people are actual forum personalities..

Great Job.. I'm so proud of all your hard work

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

^Forumers regardless if you acknowledge them and their "personalities"

Did you just post an intro because it kind of seems like a pessimistic, I'm better than these nobody's vibe?

Which isn't uncommon with these other so called veteran forumers who made a name for themselves flaming instead of actually contributing to threads and forums in general.

But meh, prime added to the list.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm not better than anyone... And I don't think of myself as a personality.. Just pointing out the funny that is this thread

Thank you, Come again

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

The 5% of people you do consider personalities are more than likely older generation KaWers correct?

This thread is focused around forumers regardless of how known they are.

I wish this thread would include more older forumers however they left and/or don't view forums anymore.

I consider you a forum personality so maybe post something, or don't :s

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

this updated version was a good idea because it brought me a sweet new friend .who i doubt id ever have got to know if they had not seen my details on here.

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Mango but my friends call me Mango-a-go-go.

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Mango is my favourite fruit... Legit
    Great seeing you again. Update your ally trading guide thread, por favor.
    Adding our 2nd mod to the list.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

Im Diva, They call me Diva, I like doing cheeky comments at the wrong times, Not that well known, I love music punk rock is life, i think i am funny, Im quite welcomining and i like tryna help people i aint as sassy as people make out

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

I like your extensive use of commas :)
    Welcome to the List.

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Saskue no one likes you, you troll farm post count you.

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

DAT grimarr do?!#

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

#YOLOkswaggins

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

Leave my thread :)
    Except you Pipebomb, pipebomb's cool

No masterkungfu's allowed

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi i'm Ian. I'm the King of the World and your Ruler, you just don't know about it yet.

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

Thanks Ian...
    Here's to World Domination, I guess?

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

It must be my reptilian charm :D

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

Or your explosive personality

20. Hi guys, my name is ZeusPvP and I'm a new player to kaw. My favourite games are cod blackops2,borderlands 1&2, my favourite type of show is anime. My favourite animes are Log Horizon and Sword Art Online. I don't really have much to talk about but I would like to get to know ppl on this game better. :)