Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

perfect :cool:

aww still not in special people section :cry: and whatcha mean I'm not active :| I'm plenty active.

sorta.

sometimes.

ok so I'm not thaaaat active but I wanna be a special people :(

2. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Forumers)

Late reply, but yes I am. I recently finished Hellsing Ultimate which made Spawn look like a little kid, now I'm looking for more blood and gore anime like that cause that stuff was awesome! But I looked into other anime's too. Can't believe I ran into weird and silly ones but I'm more interested in the serious types of Anime. But yes I am an anime fan.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

@Kitten
    I would, really.
    It's just... I need something other than a badgering Sasuke to get him into the Special Thanks List as your note :s

edit:nvm.
    I still have your wallart, btw ;)

@death
    I tried watching Hellsing but I couldn't handle the weird animation... Spawn though, I'm a fan of marvel comics and Spawn is epic. He was also in Soul Calibur 2 as a playable character :lol:
    I like both weird and silly animes as well as serious ones. I enjoy balance although my comedy collection outweighs my thriller anime genre.

4. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

My name is Jackson and i like I think I play Kaw because of and without I wouldn't play Kaw.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

^What's with everyone and Kappa? -.-

Added

6. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Lol the animation on Hellsing Ultimate is better though. But they both tell the same story.

7. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

I think my introduction is larger than the average size of forum posts of 2015 :lol:

8. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

bump

9. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Anyone watch Beautiful Bones yet? It needs that second season...

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

Busted again, Sasuke! :lol:

11. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Hi, Im Del.
    People know me as Magnum, xshock, delsoul, shocka, ThaBword, or db4d Lethal Gunner.
    Im from Gaw, so ... You probably wont know me unless you played it.

Was also on FC, 1 of the original "Noob Rage" members that came over from gaw in our plan to make both games combine player bases to get attention from devs. ~ My idea.

I like Kaw a little, hoping to learn more about the game as i grow and war. Its interesting..

Plan to start a clan here on Kaw, and hopefully 1 day be a good help to kawmunity's noobs and experienced players..

Got into kaw 2 years ago. Have several resetted accts still on this game.

12. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

@Imitation
    How are you surprised by this "revelation"?
    I go by Kasama now ;)

@delsoul
    My condolensces for gaw and fc.
    Hope your clan comes into fruition and is successful.
    Added to the List

13. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

IDK, bro. I guess it was all the effort you exerted in roni's (now mysteriously graveyarded) thread, trying to deny it?

14. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

^I really don't want to converse about this but.
    Roni used the wrong wording.
    "Kasama is Sasuke" as opposed to "Kasama was Sasuke".
    I was right to deny it and it wasn't really difficult.
    Anyway, I'm done with the Sasuke name.
    Some other jerk can misrepresent it.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

I'll introduce myself because why not.

My name is kickyoazz. I go by kick usually. I have been playing since late 2009 or so and have had a total of 4 KaW accounts, my first one was named Dude_1011. I have had this account the longest as you may have noticed even though it started out as an alt :lol: Anyway, I am still a minor so I have no real job yet though I do work as a camp counselor in the summers. i have high hopes to be an accountant or software engineer/developer after college. That's enough about me let's hear about my KaW career more.

I got hooked on KaW because of the community. I saw how everyone sort of... I guess... loved :roll: each other in the game. People would be in clans and have great times together and forums were full of laughs and new threads. I really started talking to people when I first started this account. I met a ton of pretty chill people and I still talk to a few of them to this day while I talk to new friends as well.

I think the feeling of community has since been slipping. And yes, I will admit the PWar era was the greatest KaW era. I think if I could choose to be any player it would be Spragga or Dillybar, yes they are very opposite each other. I never got the chance to talk with Spragga personally but I have talked to Dillybar numerous times. A very nice guy I must say.

Oh well I hope you all enjoyed reading that, it was fun to remember old KaW again. I'm far too lazy to bother with BBCodes right now sorry people.

-kick

16. Re: Introduce Yourself (100 Profiles)

Hello, my name is sithi12
    Use to go as sithi, -sithi-, my_name_is_wacko
    Been playing since around mid 2011.
    Have had plenty of breaks most unintentional.
    Currently in college getting my basic credit out of the way.

I use to hope to be one of the strongest in kaw, wanted to be known throughout kaw but never really achieved it, even so I stayed for I was hooked. Lived through the birth and downfall of some amazing clans, and was/am a mercenary for Mercs Legion.

Joined forums in 2013 where again I also wanted to be known, still unsuccessful at that but I don't mind. Looked at plenty of threads, made some, laughed at Willys threads and mourned as "I grope Care Bears" left.

Even so I'm still on, nice to meet y'all, formally I mean

17. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

@kickyo
    Okay, "Mr '09" :lol:
    Having aspirations, how commendable.
    I agree with the pwar era being the most fun.
    Dillybar is indeed a chill person.

@Sithi12
    We all had that lb dream at one point.
    Nice to meet you too :)

18. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

Hello Sasuke.
    My name is Boom, I originally came to troll from PIMD but have kind of taken a liking to your community. I'm also a former GaW player.
    I was never a benedict Arnold.

19. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

^Congratulations?

20. Re: Introduce Yourself (100+ Profiles)

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.8
    *Added IIlllIl-TH3__GR4V310RD-lIllIIl to the Forumer List
    *Added The_Beginner to the Forumer List
    *Added DeathofHerakles to the Forumer List
    *Added Kitten to the Forumer List
    *Added Lord_Jackson236 to the Forumer List
    *Added Delsoul to the Forumer List
    *Added sithi12 to the Forumer List
    *Added kickyoazz to the Forumer List
    *Added -boorisintheair to the Forumer List
    *Name changes [2] added to Forumers in L section
    *Name change added to Forumer in - section
    *Name change added to the Forumer in S section
    *Rearranged alphabetical soup
    *Added sean893 to the Special Thanks List
    *Applied VK coloring to sean893 in Special Thanks List
    *Removal of trademark akatsuki symbols from Thread Title
    *Added (100+ Forumers) to Thread Title

EDITORS NOTE

I want everyone to quote 2nd post and see the amount of bbcodes/urls I have to sort through everytime I update the thread :lol: