Hazzy's Hideout

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Hazzy's Hideout

Postby Xtina on Dec 28 2017, 4:11pm

HAZZ!! 
Xtina

Postby sean893 on Jul 14 2018, 9:53pm

Hello everyone!

After a 6-month hiatus, I finally decided to return to Kingdoms At War since yesterday!

I had however, forgotten almost every single memories I had within this game and I honestly feel as if I'm totally new to this game again!

Yesterday, a player in this game taught me in theory on how to attack epic battles, build stronger buildings and....Charm/Furnishing something? Oh yes, and how to use the Battle Button!

If there's anyone who remembers me, I hope you can kindly refresh my memory of something we had did together in Kingdoms At War before my hiatus! :D

Turns out I really need to learn the theory of forums...Too!
sean893

Postby Tenacious_Dragon on Jul 14 2018, 11:11pm

a valiant knight just necro bumped a thread 
Tenacious_Dragon

Postby sean893 on Jul 15 2018, 12:03am

Tenacious_Dragon wrote:a valiant knight just necro bumped a thread 

Err...What is necro-bump?
sean893

Postby ShadyMarine on Jul 15 2018, 6:06pm

This is hardly a necro bumped thread, have you looked at the activity in this forum thread?

Hey all you FC’ers and old school KAW peeps - hope your summer is treating you well, what’s the most interesting thing you’ve done this summer? Any vaca’s worth noting? Babies or marriages....seems like we haven’t touched base in a while.....hope all is well with you, drop a line if you have time to catch us up
ShadyMarine

Postby Nate on Jul 16 2018, 9:38am

ShadyMarine wrote:This is hardly a necro bumped thread, have you looked at the activity in this forum thread?

Hey all you FC’ers and old school KAW peeps - hope your summer is treating you well, what’s the most interesting thing you’ve done this summer? Any vaca’s worth noting? Babies or marriages....seems like we haven’t touched base in a while.....hope all is well with you, drop a line if you have time to catch us up

It’s been awhile hasn’t it? Well I’ve yet to unravel why my former arch nemesis turned good friend Daphnia just up and left.

Otherwise, I’m great. Got a baseball scholarship by a D2 University about 30 minutes south of where I live which is pretty cool! Otherwise, not a whole lot has been going on.

How’s thing with you, Shady?
Nate

Postby ShadyMarine on Jul 16 2018, 6:09pm

Good, enjoying the summer. Learned to sail, been traveling the country, taking it easy and enjoying life - so basically business as usual over here. Good to see you Nate and yeah, we should find out what happened to Daph
ShadyMarine

Previous

Return to Off Topic