Hazzy's Hideout

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Hazzy's Hideout

Postby lXlKingSlayerlXl on May 8 2017, 5:23pm

Its been a while ladies and gents 
#fcpawreboot2017
lXlKingSlayerlXl

Postby Nate on May 9 2017, 8:37am

It's been awhile hasn't it?
Nate

Postby Hazzernater on Oct 27 2017, 4:49pm

Does this count as a necro bump. I haven’t logged on in 8 months lmao. Been playing competitive esports, and that’s pretty much consumed the entirety of my time.

My steam name is Hazzernator Bois, I’m easier to find there haha.

​ knows when I’ll next log in? Maybe 2018. Hoping that all the boys get active and look for this thread again. I used to like coming back and reading all the replies.

Hold tight shady

Hold tight Daph

Stay safe my dudes :)

Love you all x
Hazzernater

Postby ShadyMarine on Oct 30 2017, 8:13pm

Did someone say my name?

You usually have to say it 3 times in the mirror first before I appear, but my ears were burning
ShadyMarine

Postby ShadyMarine on Oct 30 2017, 8:37pm

Let’s hope you revisit before 2018 Hazz.

Much like you, I decided to take an extended break from KAW, maybe 1 year until some idiots decided to wake the bear and fail strip me. I was online in like 90 seconds (still had push notifications on, thanks KAW lol) and have been active ever since cleaning out 2 enemy clans in past month as punishment for disturbing my hibernation.

Let’s see, I’ve spent the entire year traveling the county, camping, seeing all the wonderful sites and nature out there. I gotta say, turning off the idevice army and television was great.

Admittedly, I miss everyone, and have to say, there is no replacement for the connections we make with each other in KAW. To be completely honest I feel like a total noob again, all these new features are confusing; new lands, events, EBs. So for the foreseeable future it’s back to the basics - Strip, Strip, Strip - I think we would all agree, it was my favorite part of these games and well, it’s what I know and am good at.

Plans for the Holidays, typical Family Time - and if we don’t get a chance to touch base, I wish all Hazzy Friends and Family on this thread the very best this Holiday Season.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Yes, even you Slayer lol

I’m already in GoT withdrawal and I gotta say my Fall line up of television shows is quite full - and extra bonus points to Larry David making a return, I have thoroughly been enjoying the new season of Curb your Enthusiasm.

Shout out to all the others.

Shady
ShadyMarine

Postby ShadyMarine on Oct 30 2017, 8:47pm

GANGBROS wrote:You got 1million dollar cash... Name first 3 what you gonna do?
1).........
2).........
3).........

1) Put the $ in the Bank and let the Interest Payments Service Fixed Costs (I joke that if you win the Lottery, and put $8-10 million in the Bank, you can live off a 6 figure salary from the interest forever)

If I had a million just to blow of whatever?
1) Buy an RV and like 12 Monthly Spots Across the County, so I can rotate my landscape every 30 days
2) Hire a Dog Walker & Person to run my regular errands - Running silly errands and daily chores interrupts my inherent laziness
3) Gotta say....the Zombie Bunker idea is not a bad idea! But, probably just get a Boat like the guy on Fear of Walking Dead and stay off the mainland until the Apocalypse ends....would need to perfect my fishing skills though
ShadyMarine

Postby ShadyMarine on Oct 30 2017, 8:51pm

Kezzer wrote:I must say the 2nd season of Mr robot wasnt as good as the first but was still good.

This season of Mr Robot better than the last, still enjoy watching it for some reason though - it’s just weird enough to keep me engaged
ShadyMarine

Postby ShadyMarine on Oct 30 2017, 8:52pm

Hazzernater wrote:Plus this thread is 2 years old!!! Jesus

2 years since full RIP FC

News flash - 3 years now I suppose 
ShadyMarine

Postby ShadyMarine on Nov 8 2017, 8:47pm

I’m like 10 days from my 8 year badge on my original account, from my iOS 2 device 

Honestly it’s amazing we thought that brick of a phone was the latest and greatest, how far these devices have come in past 8 years.

Makes you wonder what our devices will look like in the next 8 years
ShadyMarine

Postby ShadyMarine on Dec 26 2017, 10:31pm

Suggestions on TV shows now that college football is ending and NFL wrapping up, plus we have to wait till 2019 for GoT....
ShadyMarine

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic