How to Make a Successful Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llIXx-WaRs_BiLlY-xXlII, Apr 28, 2012.

1. In "main idea" you said check over your post and then you failed a bbcode

2. I saw that, stop trolling look at the first page under my thread. This took 1 week to finish… 1 typo isn't bad.

3. Mork is a good forumer?

Thread is fail...

4. Please read all forumers!!!

5. Beautiful you would want to structure your thread like you are writing an persuasive essay
    1)hook,background, main idea,
    Bp1)topic sentence,evidence,explination
    Bp2)same thing as bp1
    Bp2)same thing as bp1and bp2
    conclusion)close up your essay (ex.after that experience it changed my life etc.)

6. Good example craser, just like a persuasive essay

7. Nice to read a good thread for a change........ For my "haters" I'm the bad guy wrestler you'd love to put me in my place !
    Of course there are those that really do think i'm the excrement stuck on the bottom of their shoe. :lol:
    For those that like my brand of humor and sarcasm, (I laugh quite a bit at some of the posts I reply to btw)
    scanning the forums for likely threads I apply my humor too, is a fun treat !
    I have even been asked to teach a player my techniques ! ---- of course I cannot reveal this persons name, for confidentiality purposes !

Ps.... SlaymeBob : it's refreshing reading how helpful you are to everyone in the kingdom, and I hate to admit it:: you are a role model

I'm just not sure who you are a role model to..... But it isn't me :lol:

8. Lol. I like the way slayer changes his mind that he likes it when he might replace mork as good forumer. :lol:

9. Well done.

To any potential "long term" player that wishes to have impactful forums...

READ THIS. Take notes, and stop with the worthless threads!

10. Better yet, dont make threads for a while. Look around and see if the answer is out there, or if the thread has already been made.

EDIT: Also, if you do absolutely feel the need t post a thread, make it more than a couple words.

Example of a bad thread

11. Thank you, to have you -MissBehave- post on this and say that it means a lot.

12. Lmao, Mork a good forumer? I'm sorry but please come back and try again.