Forum; Off-Topic Change

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Forum; Off-Topic Change

Postby -N2_tHa_JuNgLe_MaCHiNE- on Aug 14 2018, 4:51pm

Could easily be resolved by making OP be able to remove/delete others post. Only the owner of the thread but then what would we need monitoring for?
-N2_tHa_JuNgLe_MaCHiNE-

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 14 2018, 5:44pm

-N2_tHa_JuNgLe_MaCHiNE- wrote:Could easily be resolved by making OP be able to remove/delete others post. Only the owner of the thread but then what would we need monitoring for?

The only monitoring we need is for extreme vulgarity and harassment.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Jackson on Aug 14 2018, 6:17pm

very good point
Jackson

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 14 2018, 6:41pm

Jackson wrote:very good point

To whom does this refer to?
Original_Belladonna

Postby Arizona on Aug 14 2018, 8:17pm

Are we allowed to be off-topic on this thread?
Arizona

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 14 2018, 8:26pm

Arizona wrote:Are we allowed to be off-topic on this thread?

Yes, I have created this thread for anyone to put in any dialogue as long as it’s not offensive and vulgar to another player. Any topic is fair game, any comment is fair game. I want this to exceed a variety of things. This is a completely off-topic thread that allows players to express themselves freely.
Original_Belladonna

Postby marshmalloww on Aug 14 2018, 8:29pm

My baby bird recently hatched and I regret not taking daily photos of its growth. Granted it’s only a week old so I still have time but I’m still sad I didn’t document it from the beginning. Maybe I should still try.
marshmalloww

Postby Original_Belladonna on Aug 14 2018, 8:32pm

marshmalloww wrote:My baby bird recently hatched and I regret not taking daily photos of its growth. Granted it’s only a week old so I still have time but I’m still sad I didn’t document it from the beginning. Maybe I should still try.

Aww, it’s not too late. I would go ahead and start snapping some photos. Maybe you can create a thread for the pictures. :)
Original_Belladonna

Postby marshmalloww on Aug 14 2018, 8:56pm

That was actually my plan which is why I was even more bummed that I didn’t take photos earlier!  (I’d only thought of the idea this morning)

Actually, my original idea was to create a birb thread since I feel birbs as pets are under appreciated. Then that’s when I thought about sharing photos of my birbs (since people tend to always wanna share photos of their dogs or cats) and then I thought about a thread dedicated to my baby bird!

I’ll start it today and collect photos then maybe share/start a thread next week
marshmalloww

Postby tltltlAndromaliuStltltl on Aug 14 2018, 11:29pm

I had a issue with my ingrown toe nail last nite! Kept me awake all nite tossing and turning! A full throb all nite long, kept me awake so bad I thought I should get up and do something! So I came to forums and read this post and thought I might share this with you all, ingrown toenails are so not talked about but extremely painfull, if you have never had one then your a lucky guy
tltltlAndromaliuStltltl

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic