Upgrade or not

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Upgrade or not

Postby BadSanta on Mar 8 2018, 2:33am

I have 24 lands on hoarfrost and 7 each on abyssal and osmond rai. All spy. Shall I wait to upgrade to lvl4/5 on hoarfrost until I have more lands or is it fine to upgrade as I get more crests? Does plunder drop with higher lvl unless I have more lands?
BadSanta

Re: Upgrade or not

Postby Superior on Mar 8 2018, 5:10am

Don't use any gold on any lands apart from Osmon and Deepmine, not worth it to use gold on other lands.
Superior

Postby Immaculate_Heeze on Mar 8 2018, 5:59am

Make sure o advantage of the "HF glitch" if you're not already. Be active during events, ally trade
Immaculate_Heeze

Postby QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer on Mar 8 2018, 6:54am

A. Use gold to discover lands, cheapest first, that is pretty much it. Buildings, I personally like them all the same level as I level them, others prefer one maxed then start another, pure preference. But when levelling then choose only tokens, gold is far too important at your level to keep for lands discovery.

B. The HF glitch he is talking about is having one troop building with even atk/def stats at level 1 at all times in the hoarfrost lands. Giving you 39 attacks instead of 25/26 like other building. Much more useful when using Xtals or being away for more than an hour. So you don’t miss out as much.
QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer

Postby BadSanta on Mar 8 2018, 4:23pm

Thanks for your answers and tips, awesome! But my question still remains; does plunder drop if I lvl up my spy builds before I have sertain amount of lands? Or is OK to upgrade as I please and plunder goes simply up as my stat increases?
BadSanta

Postby IlTRlI_Engineering_Fail_IlTRlI on Mar 8 2018, 5:02pm

BadSanta wrote:Thanks for your answers and tips, awesome! But my question still remains; does plunder drop if I lvl up my spy builds before I have sertain amount of lands? Or is OK to upgrade as I please and plunder goes simply up as my stat increases?

Unless you're building towers, plunder shouldn't decrease with increase in stats
IlTRlI_Engineering_Fail_IlTRlI

Postby Immaculate_Heeze on Mar 8 2018, 5:27pm

QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer wrote:A. Use gold to discover lands, cheapest first, that is pretty much it. Buildings, I personally like them all the same level as I level them, others prefer one maxed then start another, pure preference. But when levelling then choose only tokens, gold is far too important at your level to keep for lands discovery.

B. The HF glitch he is talking about is having one troop building with even atk/def stats at level 1 at all times in the hoarfrost lands. Giving you 39 attacks instead of 25/26 like other building. Much more useful when using Xtals or being away for more than an hour. So you don’t miss out as much.

To add to this do it with a spy building as well. Keep one hf spy building at level 1 and gain more spy actions this way.
Immaculate_Heeze

Postby Infam0us on Mar 14 2018, 7:20am

I suggest you learn on your own like everyone else has
Infam0us

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Mar 14 2018, 7:21am

Literally no one has learned this game on their own. That's the point of clans, world chat, walls, pm, and forums.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Return to Off Topic