ATA should stop rewarding players for hopping clans.

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ATA should stop rewarding players for hopping clans.

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Feb 11 2018, 7:42am

XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX wrote:event item reward is based off actions and doesnt seem to be capped, so i dont see a problem with hitting an eb fron start to finish and at the end of each eb getting 1700 items

Event item drops are based on plunder. That's why large accounts can hit goth 10x and get max drops. That's why crux chests improve event item drops.

The single event items seem to be based on a blend of plunder, actions, and possibly another factor or two, though I haven't figured it out wholly. Plunder plays the biggest role, but actions do appear to play another significant role.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX on Feb 13 2018, 5:49am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX wrote:event item reward is based off actions and doesnt seem to be capped, so i dont see a problem with hitting an eb fron start to finish and at the end of each eb getting 1700 items

Event item drops are based on plunder. That's why large accounts can hit goth 10x and get max drops. That's why crux chests improve event item drops.

The single event items seem to be based on a blend of plunder, actions, and possibly another factor or two, though I haven't figured it out wholly. Plunder plays the biggest role, but actions do appear to play another significant role.

so you're trying to say im wrong but also right?
XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX

Postby Hedwig on Feb 14 2018, 7:16am

XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX wrote:
-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:

so you're trying to say im wrong but also right?

I mean, you are wrong. Items are capped, different epic battles drop different amounts that cap at a certain point. I can’t get the same amount of items in an HtE than I can in an NK. So bigger accounts can clan hop and get equal or even larger drops than someone that was there from start to finish, even with way less total actions.
Hedwig

Postby RobinKC on Feb 19 2018, 8:36am

We will have less people willing to take up Admin roles since hoppers come at the end of the eb and admin has to rush to accept them. Ad is almost useless for first few hrs of eb. Need a long term plan to make Clan administration more worthwhile and less stressful. One way is to create an automatic door filtered by MCS and block list. Thks devs
RobinKC

Previous

Return to Off Topic