Return of the Dark One

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Return of the Dark One

"Leidamea and her five champions are victorious! Their forces have fought through all resistance to surround the Temple of Viskard...and their victory comes with a terrible consequence.

With Leidamea's influence pressing in from all sides, the Mage can hold out no longer. His magical circlet of containment has reached the bounds of its power...Khal'Khor is about to be free!"

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. Additionally, there will be a temporary premium EB for the duration of the event.

This event will be available from Wednesday, June 19th until Wednesday, July 3rd at Noon PT.

The Prisoner of the Void

There will be a series of premium epic battles this event! These can be unlocked with the Voidmap Scroll, available in the marketplace for the duration of the event for 20 NB each. There are 5 tiers to the series, with increasing difficulty and cost, as follows:

• Khal'Khor the Dark One - 60 NB
    • Khal'Khor the Dark One (Crushing) - 100 NB
    • Khal'Khor the Dark One (Fiendish) - 140 NB
    • Khal'Khor the Dark One (Murderous) - 180 NB
    • Khal'Khor the Dark One (Diabolical) - 220 NB

Voidmap Scroll

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Return of the Dark One will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Khal'Khor Chest, and Royal Khal'Khor Chest.

There are also 3 additional pieces only available through the following means:
    • There is an additional 100k collection tier on the main Legend this event, rewarding players with a Void Crystal Floor for completion!
    • The Void Crystal Pillars are a drop from Khal'Khor the Dark One, with an increasing chance at each difficulty
    • Earn a Void Crystal Dais for completing the last tier of the extra Legend!

Collect the entire Void Crystal set to give your throne room a complete re-skin! :D

2. Cant find the premium item in marketplace...

3. Same. The item is not in the market and I didn't receive the xtals but still got the notification.

4. Would the lore for this legend have been different if the Mage beat the Servents in the previous event?

5. Sorry about that, the item should now be available in the store under the "Defense" section!

Yes, we had different copy planned depending on what happened in the previous event :)

6. lets the race begin...

7. I would love to have that EB art as wallpaper. Is there an open source?

8. I think you might need to go outside and talk to people more often

9. it is pretty cool art

10. That’s is a big Sword ...

11. I like the rooms.

12. Last year we had the odd series opened by Aevan Circles but nothing this year instead getting new items to purchase with nobs. How about using bloody items that those of us stocked up on during Black Friday sales to help our clans! Really annoying and definitely doesn’t promote people stocking up on Black Friday sales

13. Can we get more than one drop for pillars?

14. Not in the same EB, but yes, if you do a lot of them it's possible!

15. Yall really screwed this event up

16. I actually love this event. Cheap pay to win option. Clannies can easily come together to open the premiums. Same as last one, if u dont got homeless people in ur clan then you'll probably have les clannies hoppin

17. Crest drop rate for new ebs ?

18. Seems to be *about* as frequent as from goth/noth for me. I've seen 4 and 20 shards drop at once so far.