The Champions of Khal'Khor

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Champions of Khal'Khor

Postby its_a_game on Jun 13 2019, 10:10pm

Still confused how come 5people can beat all kaw players . N it's a huge gap
its_a_game

Postby 77Slayer77 on Jun 14 2019, 1:48am

its_a_game wrote:Still confused how come 5people can beat all kaw players . N it's a huge gap

Because just like almost all other mobile games KaW is free to play, pay to win.
77Slayer77

Postby Kezzer on Jun 14 2019, 5:04am

its_a_game wrote:Still confused how come 5people can beat all kaw players . N it's a huge gap

Their results are definitely boosted by some means. They have over 300m event items between them. I'd believe it it they somehow had a million each as it's possible but damn hard but 60m each is just insane. My guess is that their results are being multiplied by 200. That would put them on around 300k each which is about right for top 5 players currently
Kezzer

Postby MrGibbyGibson on Jun 14 2019, 10:37am

To the above & my feedback etc,

We believe its multiplied by 160 (per 1 event item) - There's many ways of gaining event items, from hopping clans, finishing ebs in clans, being in premium EBs (like Netherking), to opening a lot of boxes. This event was a little different, as some saw, there was a top3 leader board for us 5 (which only we can see, unless you're on PC), so we've been battling for that (although, as you may see, some have a slightly bigger lead than others lol). I feel the multiplier / boost is fair, its down to the amount of boxes we've opened compared to the other events.

Its a good event, I like the idea of it. But I think the pvp side should be explored more. Maybe hitting us so we lose event items (and is taken by the winner of the attack) could be a good idea for the future. Makes the use of the pvp protection more usable etc.

I've seen a few comments about this. Would like to see a PVP event, a full 2/3 weeks worth of it. You could possibly gain event items from EBs etc, but drained from usual. If you get hit, you gain more event items, whilst the other player loses them (if they have any). Donate them to a NPC (like this event) to have it "banked". Could be a solo thing, could be a team effort. But something along those lines as a PVP event.

Thrawn wrote:Who is Gibby O.o

He is still a god. 8-)
MrGibbyGibson

Postby KoLS_______RYSE_______KoLS on Jun 14 2019, 11:08am

Why no promo this weekend for Father’s Day? Today is the Army’s birthday as well.
KoLS_______RYSE_______KoLS

Postby -teg- on Jun 14 2019, 11:55am

KoLS_______RYSE_______KoLS wrote:Why no promo this weekend for Father’s Day? Today is the Army’s birthday as well.

Because July 4th is right around the corner
-teg-

Postby shivanrico on Jun 15 2019, 5:08am

An unique pet as a price
Wow
Only 5 players have the chance to win it
Sick
And a very exiting legend...
For the same 5 players
Well done
shivanrico

Postby -lIlI_VIKTORIOUS_IllI- on Jun 15 2019, 5:38pm

shivanrico wrote:An unique pet as a price
Wow
Only 5 players have the chance to win it
Sick
And a very exiting legend...
For the same 5 players
Well done

This legend looks to me like it was curated for the 5 top spenders in this game. Rest of kaw is sort of like guinea pigs
Last edited by -lIlI_VIKTORIOUS_IllI- on Jun 17 2019, 10:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
-lIlI_VIKTORIOUS_IllI-

Postby SugarSugar on Jun 16 2019, 1:14am

Looks like maybe devs got the multiplier wrong. It’s a shame. At least it will provide them feedback for future events.
SugarSugar

Postby Kezzer on Jun 16 2019, 2:27am

SugarSugar wrote:Looks like maybe devs got the multiplier wrong. It’s a shame. At least it will provide them feedback for future events.

Top 5 are opening chests and hopping like crazy to compete with each other. They're definitely doing more than previous events so it's hard to balance correctly as next event the top 5 might not want to open as many chests. I'm sure some players are holding onto items too in order to boost it last minute.
Kezzer

PreviousNext

Return to Events