The Champions of Khal'Khor

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Champions of Khal'Khor

Postby LadyTyphoid on Jun 18 2019, 5:46pm

Hedwig wrote:
LadyTyphoid wrote:Yes hedwig it is impossible for the people whos kaw crashes when they hit the top 5 to farm the top 5.
Amazing observation. *slow clap*
So I'm correct in saying it's impossible for EVERYONE..
Standard dumb Harry Potter fan.

You weren’t correct in saying everyone, because not everyone has that issue. I have been able to land scouts on them consistently, no crashes. Some of my old clannies have hit them with both spy and attack actions. And I know some who KaW crashes when they attack. It is not an “everyone” issue, it is a some people issue.

If you are going to say “impossible for everyone” and not include the tag of Everyone = People who’s game crashes, don’t be upset when somebody calls out how that statement is false.

Impossible for everyone is correct because not everyone CAN hit. If I said anyone then you would be correct.. but you're not :lol:
Sorry you tried to act superior and it backfired.. awkward..
LadyTyphoid

Re: The Champions of Khal'Khor

Postby Hedwig on Jun 18 2019, 7:33pm

LadyTyphoid wrote:
Hedwig wrote:
LadyTyphoid wrote:Yes hedwig it is impossible for the people whos kaw crashes when they hit the top 5 to farm the top 5.
Amazing observation. *slow clap*
So I'm correct in saying it's impossible for EVERYONE..
Standard dumb Harry Potter fan.

You weren’t correct in saying everyone, because not everyone has that issue. I have been able to land scouts on them consistently, no crashes. Some of my old clannies have hit them with both spy and attack actions. And I know some who KaW crashes when they attack. It is not an “everyone” issue, it is a some people issue.

If you are going to say “impossible for everyone” and not include the tag of Everyone = People who’s game crashes, don’t be upset when somebody calls out how that statement is false.

Impossible for everyone is correct because not everyone CAN hit. If I said anyone then you would be correct.. but you're not :lol:
Sorry you tried to act superior and it backfired.. awkward..

Saying impossible for everyone implies that everyone is having the problem.
Hedwig

Previous

Return to Events