A Trial of Will

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

A Trial of Will

Postby [ATA]Caster on May 22 2019, 10:59am

A Trial of Will

"Despite an attack from Khal'Khor's servant Leidamea, you have survived your perilous journey across the ocean. Now, you and your forces must travel through Escaria in search of the Temple of Viskard. Only there might you uncover the power to contain Khal'Khor and save your struggling Mage.

The Mage has yet to give up his fight. But Leidamea has not given up either..."

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock shortly after. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

Please note there will only be one PvP weekend, from 05/31/2019 to 06/03/2019. This is due to the Spring 2019 Tournament which will be running this weekend.

Additionally, the top 5 players on the collection leaderboard will be given the opportunity to play a special role in our next event! There will be exclusive rewards available only to these players. Next week we will be reaching out to the top 10 or so players with more information and to give them the chance to opt in or out. Please note that we will be messaging more players than we need in case some people do not want to participate; even if you accept, only the top 5 players at the end of the event who opt in will be chosen.

This event will be available from Wednesday, May 22nd until Wednesday, June 5th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to A Trial of Will will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Box of the Golden Oak, and Royal Box of the Golden Oak.

[ATA]Caster
Support

Re: A Trial of Will

Postby XoXoX on May 22 2019, 11:05am

HOW TO FIND OUT IF WE'RE TOP 20K THO
XoXoX

Postby Novelist on May 22 2019, 11:06am

XoXoX wrote:HOW TO FIND OUT IF WE'RE TOP 20K THO

You’re definitely in the top 20k. You can calm down.
Novelist

Postby XoXoX on May 22 2019, 11:14am

injected wrote:
XoXoX wrote:HOW TO FIND OUT IF WE'RE TOP 20K THO

You’re definitely in the top 20k. You can calm down.

oh, thank you :)
XoXoX

Postby KNIGHTS_LAW on May 22 2019, 1:08pm

To the developers NOTH GOTH AND LOTL ARE all dropping the SAME ITEMS!!!!

PLEASE SORT ASAP
KNIGHTS_LAW

Postby Guild on May 22 2019, 1:46pm

KNIGHTS_LAW wrote:To the developers NOTH GOTH AND LOTL ARE all dropping the SAME ITEMS!!!!

PLEASE SORT ASAP

Calm down ya fairy, give it an hour.
Guild

Postby TUR_Alan_TLE on May 22 2019, 2:42pm

First off, I've been reading WC posts a lot lately, so my IQ has surely dropped quite a bit..

But in the OP you mentioned the top 5 collection people are getting something, but at my significantly lowered intellect, I have no idea what the hell your talking about. Please help a slow mind☹️
TUR_Alan_TLE

Postby [ATA]Lirael on May 22 2019, 3:23pm

TUR_Alan_TLE wrote:First off, I've been reading WC posts a lot lately, so my IQ has surely dropped quite a bit..

But in the OP you mentioned the top 5 collection people are getting something, but at my significantly lowered intellect, I have no idea what the hell your talking about. Please help a slow mind☹️

What we mean by this is the top 5 collectors will be able to play a special role in the next event if they want to, starting June 5 :)
[ATA]Lirael
Game Designer

Postby IlI-TayMK-IlI on May 22 2019, 4:20pm

Any chance us small players will get a chance at unique things to do opposed to your top spenders?
IlI-TayMK-IlI

Postby IIlIlIl_-Tay-_IlIllll on May 22 2019, 6:06pm

Taylon_MK wrote:Any chance us small players will get a chance at unique things to do opposed to your top spenders?

Nope
IIlIlIl_-Tay-_IlIllll

Next

Return to Events