2019 Spring Tournament

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: 2019 Spring Tournament

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 27 2019, 11:50am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
LordSavan wrote:Kinda. Have the two Asia/European wars at 2am pst and the the two north/south american wars at 2pm. Same sxhedule for the semis. Rotate the final between the two slots. Also have less wars at once hopefully frees up server space during wars

We wouldn't be able to balance rosters like this though. You'd have to have 2 separate sign up periods (one for NA, another for Asia/Europe). You'd then be able to fairly pit the NA against each other and Asia/Europe against each other until there was a final matchup, but at this point the rosters could be completely unbalanced, both in player size, and stat size.

Hmm. But we can keep timings like ASW, Right? Staying up for a night is ok but staying up for 3 days in a row just because NA/SA are working? We have priorities too. You should balance timings of such events.
__xXshyguyXx__

Postby -teg- on May 27 2019, 12:11pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:Do players generally like the 1 xtal/hour in regards to the war? Would it be more fun (and more strategic) to have more xtals, say 4 xtals allowed in a 2 hour war?

Not sure about more strategic but having more xstals would be a lot of fun.
-teg-

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on May 27 2019, 12:17pm

LordSavan wrote:Kinda. Have the two Asia/European wars at 2am pst and the the two north/south american wars at 2pm. Same sxhedule for the semis. Rotate the final between the two slots. Also have less wars at once hopefully frees up server space during wars

2pm serves EST & GMT not western NA.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on May 27 2019, 12:18pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:Do players generally like the 1 xtal/hour in regards to the war? Would it be more fun (and more strategic) to have more xtals, say 4 xtals allowed in a 2 hour war?

I suggest an xtal is mandatory in each hour of war if u wanna add more xtals. Helps weed out inactives or those to cheap to use xtals lol
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby Stephy on May 27 2019, 1:43pm

No some don't xstal as it is and are barely active. Having a few of these types of players on your team would suck if xstal was upped to 2 extra full regens.

Want to be focusing on punishing those who don't commit to warring the whole war and on for just 5 minutes.
Stephy

Postby -RagnaR- on May 27 2019, 2:08pm

Just got an SS and disqualification for no reason. Why is this?
-RagnaR-

Postby XoXoX on May 27 2019, 2:26pm

-Heritage- wrote:Just got an SS and disqualification for no reason. Why is this?

got hit with the 1 month :lol:
XoXoX

Postby -RagnaR- on May 27 2019, 2:27pm

yup
-RagnaR-

Postby -GingeR_NutZ- on May 27 2019, 2:30pm

never mind all that,

there's a problem within ALL war in KaW.

I call it the " my ambition is greater than my temporal ability " syndrome also affected by the " I hate 1 person in my clan match-up therefore everyone else in war clan must suffer my leak and absence " disorder.

1. People with poor or 0 time management skill who press a button to sign up for war KNOWING that driving or other real life duties will interfere. These people do not take the people of KaW seriously and should be permanently removed from the game space.

2. Sign-ing up with alts so you can be sure of a win or every other tournament clans fail, or any other pre match up plan that hinder the other clans progression. This also should be appreciated with IP removal from the game servers along with ALL account deletion.

Having never made an alt i will not shed tears for the absolute removal of all alts, but welcome a truly social game platform.
-GingeR_NutZ-

Postby -teg- on May 27 2019, 2:31pm

-Heritage- wrote:Just got an SS and disqualification for no reason. Why is this?

I mean you’re tweety
-teg-

PreviousNext

Return to Events