2019 Spring Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, May 17, 2019.

1. Yes reconsider timing so all can war

2. How do you sign up?

3. Please try for the first time no screw up in this wars thank you

4. If you all considering Minimum Player rank : none , there could be many statless allies or too small alts casting to mess up the war . They will be used to dump troops on top 10 players . Please look into hit restrictions stat requirement even if no rank is considered . Ty

5. Having smalls dump on large players is what keeps the large players from solo carrying and eating the only 10 ppl in their hit range. Keep it to top X thousand players and keep hit restrictions off. Thx
    Edit: Not to mention repins, if smalls unable to hit lb no repins would be able to hit leading to more control styled rosters unable to win

6. Please keep hit restrictions on.

7. Look, let's all not do it! We all know in our hearts it will be mucked up! Alts and stuff will ruin it and Devs in some way will ruin it! And after there will be pages and pages of forums post about what went wrong! So save yourself the anguish of casting for it! Simples! Oh and yes the war times are absolutely pants ! Hey ho

8. Great so now i cant participate in the only wars i would because of timing, great work and consideration for europe devs

9. people are item hungry, and too dumb to rebel against devs for change

10. Hmmmm. Bad time slot and oh yeah, Memorial Day weekend.

Happy KAW'ing 

11. Turn on repeater on wars. Hard to compete against players hit 7 times a second. Will help slow player like me not get eaten 

12. Should have done this june 23 so you guys had time to test. Allowing anyone to sign up with hit restriction on is gonna make for a weird war. Oh well, hopefully at least we dont get 9 teams in the tourney this time.

13. I can't wait, I'm jacked. Lola -laughing out loud again- I'm amazed by the amount of curiosity, and lack of confidence in the amount of fun one can have playing KaW and before you know it times up reality kicks in time to go back to the real world -lola- time well spent let's get it.

16. It’s literally impossible to support every time zone in the world.... they’re doing they’re best to accommodate for the most people they can

17. its really not. EE war is OK atm for timing

18. [/quote=XoXoX]Yaa. Timing is a issue for people who are from asia and Europe. Proposed timezone is pathetic for them. I guess you are just concentrating on pst. Please reconsider timings.[/quote]

It’s literally impossible to support every time zone in the world.... they’re doing they’re best to accommodate for the most people they can[/quote]
    its really not. EE war is OK atm for timing[/quote]

Well there are 5 wars a day so I don’t see your point lol

19. Hey winston, could you make allies unhirable for the war or make it required to hide allies to cast? If not gaurenteed at least 1+ of these teams will lose the war because of either new or forgetful pure spy players