2019 Spring Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, May 17, 2019.

1. Spring Tournament

The Spring Tournament is near! That's right. A fun weekend war tournament with awesome rewards!?!? I better sign up.

***UPDATED***

Details:

• [*]Date: May 24-26th
      [*]Time: 3:00 pm PST each day
      [*]Initial Sign-Up: Starts at 4:00 pm PST on May 23rd (players have ~22 hours to sign up)
      [*]War Length: 2 hours
      [*]War Type: Kingdom and Allies Only
      [*]Crystals usable: 2
      [*]# of teams: 8
      [*]Max clan size: 100 ** Increased from 50
      [*]Total max player size: 800 ** Increased from 400
      [*]Minimum Player Rank: Top 20,000 players***UPDATED

Rules:

• [*]Only 1 account per player
      [*]Players cannot be inactive for any of the wars
      [*]Players cannot leak
      [*]Players cannot mole
      [*]Players must remain in their clan until their clan loses or the tournament is over

Rewards (for the winners):
    • 750 Silver Bars
    • 10 Health Crystals
    • 1000 Deepmine Tokens
    • Window of the Sovereign Lion
    • Stone Lion - Left
    • Conqueror's Spoils
    • Conquering Lion Pauldrons
    • Achievement: 2019 Champion of Spring
    • Spring Emoji around your name
    • Banner of the Sovereign Lion
    • 3 Sovereign Tokens

Players who do not win will still receive rewards, but will get fewer rewards.

***NOTE*** The rewards will be given out on May 28th, which will allow customer support time to remove any players who have broken the rules or abused the system. Please report anyone abusing the tournament via our in-game help system so we can investigate.

To battle!

2. May I suggest moving the start time further down for the first day. This is due to wcs like me being unable to make a good strategy in only 1 hour with over 100 ppl combined on each team. :)

3. Interesting

4. 12am - 2am in UK

5. Hit restrictions on or off and what bout player stats?

6. So niceee,cant wait

7. Wasn't this forum bannable at one point? Like 2014 or something

8. Is it possible to change timing of spring war? Like asw

9. "Only 1 account per player" this I heard even during ASW but saw many multi casters who later got ss after we reported. If we don't report you guys about multi caster in this event how you gonna track them down? Or you are dependent on us to send feedback again like asw? I want you guys to step up and do your work of tracking multi casters instead of peeps who war. Not everyone knows my other accounts same way i don't know many accounts of others. How you guys gonna implement this i am curious. If these words are fake just like ASW then I am sure we will see multiple accounts warring and finally throwing wars and moling for main and again it will be a pathetic war experience.

10. You need ro provides at least 3-5x silver bars and Build tokens.. for winners... winning the tournament requieres time and time is gold in this game 

11. Timing bad for whole Europe 1 am??????

12. Yaa. Timing is a issue for people who are from asia and Europe. Proposed timezone is pathetic for them. I guess you are just concentrating on pst. Please reconsider timings.

13. support

14. How will you enforce those rules? Easy to just post them.

15. There must be poll for timing