Whispers at Sea

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, May 7, 2019.

1. Whispers at Sea

Though you have made it back safely from the Fatesands, your victory over the storm has taken a heavy toll on the Mage, who is still suffering from the strain of keeping the evil god Khal'Khor contained.

You and your forces must travel to Escaria to seek aid in expelling Khal'Khor and saving the Mage's soul. But your crossing will not go unnoticed...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock shortly after. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Tuesday, May 7th until Wednesday, May 22nd at Noon PT.

Please note: Some of you may have caught an accidental "sneak peek" of the legends yesterday. If you completed any legends (and/or collected rewards) at that time, you will not be able to do so again. For example, if you completed the first daily EB legend yesterday and received the box, you will only be able to complete the second portion today.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Whispers at Sea will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Abyssal Warrior Box, and Royal Abyssal Warrior Box.

I love the underwater theme! :D

Other changes:
    • "Fate's Key" and "Victor's Key" now require "Fate's boon" or "Victor's Spoils" to be in your inventory respectively before being able to be purchased in the market. This prevents the issue where the items do not combine properly and become stuck in a player's inventory

2. Same event format, you guys are not paid well?

3. Use 5 crystals for the reward of 1 crystal? That doesn’t seem worth it to me...is that the correct reward?

4. Was kind of hoping for something different.

5. Woo hoo! Great artwork, devs!

6. Terrible and boring everything else tho

7. It's the correct reward.

8. Question about that legend, isn't there another side legend after the completion of the "use 5 crystals" one? I haven't received a notification for the next step after completing that yesterday.

9.  It’s just the first level. I’m quite sure the rewards get better and better. Plus, you probably will probably be using 5 xtals on something, anyway. And, the devs gave us 3 xtals as an event starting bonus.

10. Yes, it probably was not showing up because you accepted it yesterday. We're running a fix now that will give the next quest to everyone who finished the first part yesterday.\

Update: This should now be fixed.

11. Complete side quest by use five Crystals, get one crystal as reward. Be grateful, we just got free three crystals. Don't worry about one missing crystal.

12. Tbf they give out more than 5 xtals every event

13. Counting login xtals and the ones dropped by free, main series/non-lb legends, I counted that we got 30 last event. 29 if you only hit 32k main legend. ATA has been pretty generous with xtals for a while. Since most people I know xtal at least a few times per event anyway, it's more of a "use 5 xtals get one xtal free" deal IMO.

14. Bring back Winston

15. Yes so unfortunate‼️