A Temporary Truce

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Apr 24, 2019.

1. A Temporary Truce

"After a long journey, you have found the Mage, only to be beset by an unnatural windstorm of cataclysmic proportions!

You must convince the Shasa and the Nekhmet to lay down their arms long enough to help you counter the storm...and the evil being who conjured it!"

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well as three side-Legends that will unlock shortly after. Each side-Legend will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, April 24th until Tuesday, May 7th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to A Temporary Truce will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Scarab Box, and Royal Scarab Box.

2. This will be a rare set stock up.....

3. when are these new devs gonna be formally welcomed didnt we have a thread last time

hey new devs whats up

4. Mostly probably a new Co Op / intern, most companies have their interns/Co ops handle stuff like this on their smallest projects.

5. Cool. Where’s our promo

6. This is so boring it almost promotes clan loyalty

7. Haha I don't think we had a thread but hi! :)

No I'm not, just posting this as Winston isn't.

8. Suspicious. We’ll have to set up surveillance around the coffee maker and confirm that he’s no intern.

9. Where is the story?? Winston wouldve done it..

10. I'd like to spend my aquired nobs on a plunder promo asap, I'm sure many others would too. Oh Kool lookin pet this event

11. on their smallest projects?

Please tell me we are stronger than PIMD

What is the BIG PROJECT? I wont tell if its a secret, honest. is it GTA 6?

12. Any reason for this one being a day shorter?

13. Possibly the next event is longer.

14. No truce no cf for you. War until server pulled out

15. IDD u can't Handle the devs u can't even handle me scrub. Do i need to clap u up again.

Don't mind him he in training

NPK #1 in kaw

16. Yes, the next event (beginning May 7) will be one day longer to compensate.

17. Where is Winston!

18. Wow, count me in

19. New side legends not dropping (hard)