[PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby DuckingStool on Apr 21 2019, 6:46am

A waste of precious kaw dev resources. Givr 75% eb promo instead
DuckingStool
 
Posts: 5
Joined: May 27 2015, 12:39pm

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby Meiska on Apr 21 2019, 1:31pm

IlHlIAIlNlIDIl-of-llGIlOlIDlI wrote:This is amazing offer idk what all u losers crying about. I just got 500 nobs for $6???? Quit crying and be grateful. its not for all u trust fund babies


Must be nice, which offer is that? Mine still say make a purchase. I wish I was a "trust fund baby".
Meiska
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mar 22 2012, 8:39pm

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby AUrUM on Apr 21 2019, 1:46pm

Meiska wrote:
IlHlIAIlNlIDIl-of-llGIlOlIDlI wrote:This is amazing offer idk what all u losers crying about. I just got 500 nobs for $6???? Quit crying and be grateful. its not for all u trust fund babies


Must be nice, which offer is that? Mine still say make a purchase. I wish I was a "trust fund baby".
Hulu
AUrUM
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Jul 15 2017, 5:05am

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Apr 21 2019, 2:17pm

Just remove this feature
DeltaForceGM01
 
Posts: 141
Joined: May 31 2018, 6:26am

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby LMABAO on Apr 21 2019, 9:15pm

What happens if we complete the offer within the timeframe that you provided but don't received the nobs from fyber within that time? Do we lose the 2x offer?
LMABAO
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Jan 20 2013, 3:10pm

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby Thrawn on Apr 21 2019, 9:42pm

LMABAO wrote:What happens if we complete the offer within the timeframe that you provided but don't received the nobs from fyber within that time? Do we lose the 2x offer?

You just need to start the offer (x2) before the promo ends
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby CullenBohannon on Apr 24 2019, 5:55am

Wasted money and got nothing in return. Useless offer unless u go for the super low teir offers. None of the big ones have payed out for me. Maybe I'll get them sometime this year.
CullenBohannon
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 4 2017, 2:39am

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby AUrUM on Apr 24 2019, 6:21am

CullenBohannon wrote:Wasted money and got nothing in return. Useless offer unless u go for the super low teir offers. None of the big ones have payed out for me. Maybe I'll get them sometime this year.
If you follow the directions and do all of it in one sitting, they pay out. I got a fat stack of nobs for $20
AUrUM
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Jul 15 2017, 5:05am

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby 411moka on Apr 24 2019, 11:53am

Thank you I enjoyed the promotion(s) opportunities and playing games plus receiving nobility points for my participation
411moka
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 13 2013, 8:36am

Re: [PROMO] 2x Nobility Offers

Postby mellow on Apr 24 2019, 3:03pm

AUrUM wrote:
CullenBohannon wrote:Wasted money and got nothing in return. Useless offer unless u go for the super low teir offers. None of the big ones have payed out for me. Maybe I'll get them sometime this year.
If you follow the directions and do all of it in one sitting, they pay out. I got a fat stack of nobs for $20


it was really irritating but same got like 700 nobs for $20
mellow
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Apr 17 2018, 8:42am

PreviousNext

Return to Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IIIII_STAR_IIIIIII, justRusl and 0 guests