The Sands of Fate

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Mar 13, 2019.

1. The Sands of Fate

"Before you left Osmon Rai, the Thaumadrake Astral gave you a golden tablet covered in strange symbols, which fits into a slot on your portal.

The Oracle believes the tablet may hold the key to learning the fate of the Mage, who has been missing since the war with the Judgment Dragon.

You place the tablet into its slot, and prepare to travel through the portal once more..."

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well as three side-Legends that will unlock shortly after. Each side-Legend will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. You need to collect 1000 of primary items before being able to activate Side Legends.

This event will be available from Wednesday, March 13th until Wednesday, March 27th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Sands of Fate will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Green Dancer's Box and Royal Green Dancer's Box.

2. Where new lands

3. Is there not a war side to this or even a pvp blitz?

4. Smh. Really missing pwars now. At least then you had a goal.

More equpiment stuff that dont match what you got over the head stats. Charms crap still dont work right. More of the same, and now new lands? Wtf are you morons doing? Bring back the old kaw. This event bs has to go.

5. It’s a game. Don’t complain

6. No Thanks

7. Well. They're a thing.

8. ur an idiot

9. I have over 1000 primary items but my side legends haven’t unlocked...

10. They always unlock after 1 day of event has passed, per "shortly after" in op. Relax.

I kinda want those pillows lol. Just chillin

11. How do you unlock the new lands? I got 15 deep mine lands explored, but the new lands aren't showing up.

12. Install the new app update and clear cache. If there's still issues viewing new land, do a full uninstall/reinstall.

13. Lol look another month. See my nf any time....wait I'll visit yours instead. Enjoy....idiot.

14. Dang I destroyed that tablet ...

15. Why is the last tier only 50k

16. Isn’t that usual for 2 week events?