The Sands of Fate

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

The Sands of Fate

Postby [ATA]Caster on Mar 13 2019, 11:00am

The Sands of Fate

"Before you left Osmon Rai, the Thaumadrake Astral gave you a golden tablet covered in strange symbols, which fits into a slot on your portal.

The Oracle believes the tablet may hold the key to learning the fate of the Mage, who has been missing since the war with the Judgment Dragon.

You place the tablet into its slot, and prepare to travel through the portal once more..."

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well as three side-Legends that will unlock shortly after. Each side-Legend will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. You need to collect 1000 of primary items before being able to activate Side Legends.

This event will be available from Wednesday, March 13th until Wednesday, March 27th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Sands of Fate will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Green Dancer's Box and Royal Green Dancer's Box.

[ATA]Caster
Support

Re: The Sands of Fate

Postby Babycakez on Mar 13 2019, 11:01am

Where new lands
Babycakez

Postby Rubber_Ducky on Mar 13 2019, 11:29am

Is there not a war side to this or even a pvp blitz?
Rubber_Ducky

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Mar 13 2019, 11:32am

Smh. Really missing pwars now. At least then you had a goal.

More equpiment stuff that dont match what you got over the head stats. Charms crap still dont work right. More of the same, and now new lands? Wtf are you morons doing? Bring back the old kaw. This event bs has to go.
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby MichaelJackson on Mar 13 2019, 12:17pm

DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:Smh. Really missing pwars now. At least then you had a goal.

More equpiment stuff that dont match what you got over the head stats. Charms crap still dont work right. More of the same, and now new lands? Wtf are you morons doing? Bring back the old kaw. This event bs has to go.

It’s a game. Don’t complain
MichaelJackson

Postby SCARFACE on Mar 13 2019, 12:36pm

Dynasty wrote:Where new lands

No Thanks
SCARFACE

Postby Babycakez on Mar 13 2019, 3:02pm

SCARFACE wrote:
Dynasty wrote:Where new lands

No Thanks

Well. They're a thing.
Babycakez

Postby Babycakez on Mar 13 2019, 3:02pm

DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:Smh. Really missing pwars now. At least then you had a goal.

ur an idiot
Babycakez

Postby ambermoon on Mar 13 2019, 4:15pm

I have over 1000 primary items but my side legends haven’t unlocked...
ambermoon

Postby Thrawn on Mar 13 2019, 4:31pm

ambermoon wrote:I have over 1000 primary items but my side legends haven’t unlocked...

They always unlock after 1 day of event has passed, per "shortly after" in op. Relax.

I kinda want those pillows lol. Just chillin
Thrawn

Next

Return to Events