The Keeper of the Gate

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Keeper of the Gate

Postby llllllDlllllIlllllEllllll on Feb 23 2019, 11:06pm

Did 2 NK, i should have 3.8k items. But I have only 1.9k. Can we just keep this crap simple? Hit teamglaive hit teambroadsword, is it required? My item collection should be independent and I can contribute my collection to my team whenever I am free. Why is it required to hit those statless after every EB? I have screenshot of item drops from 2 ebs. But only 1.9k is what I can see in my profile. Please fix this out.
llllllDlllllIlllllEllllll

Postby xxx-trial-xxx on Feb 24 2019, 5:12am

To get the choice side legend on 2 accounts, i had to put in 4 tickets over 2 accts. Only real response I got was when I walled Winston in game. This is me done with kaw. I wish everyone all the best in real life
xxx-trial-xxx

Postby brokendam on Feb 24 2019, 6:00pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:So how many of these are we looking at getting per event? I have yet to see one from the current event and just did some simple math here. If I calculated correctly, assuming you had NO tier skips and did not trade to obtain more, it would take about 14400 of these to obtain the max tier.

Now here’s where the fun starts. This is mostly theoretical here but let’s give it a go. So let’s say it takes 14400 to obtain a max charm with no tier skips and no trading. And since I have yet to see one for this event, or even see a person who has obtained one, let’s also assume you only get 1 per event. Now IF the standard event length is 2 weeks, and you only get 1 per event, remembering the conditions from above, it will take a long time to obtain a max charm. Let’s say 14400 at 1 per 2 week event, that’s 28800 weeks of play time or roughly 554 YEARS.

Like I said, it’s only theoretical since I/maybe we, have yet to see one drop. I know the Devs have a large history of being unreasonable but unless we have some dramatic increase in drops and number of drops here soon, a max charm will be unobtainable assuming the player has the worst of luck. Anyone with more information or someone who has gotten one of the charms care to chime in?

While I'm not going to explain all the math that goes into it, players can get > 50 in a single event (this event, in particular, has quite a few more), and the chance of a player getting no tier skips before maxing out a charm is incredibly unlikely. I assure you that I did not create something that would take 500 years. Active players should get more stats over time than previous rewards.

I'm going to question you here Winston. In my Showcase I have: Rewards, Chests; Charms and All. These only appear under "All".

So what I understand is: Rewards have gone bye-bye as these are replacing them but they only appear under all.

If they are a charm then shouldn't they appear in the charms view?
brokendam

Postby xXxxWarxxXx on Feb 24 2019, 9:24pm

LMABAO wrote:
_that_girl_ wrote:
warchariot wrote:How do you donate ?

Say, what is the “key to .... ....? “ available in marketplace for like 65 days?? What’s if it’s purpose?? Shld I just But it or what???
You're on TeamGlavies. Look up that account name on Battlelist or go through link in Legends then use either troops or spies to hit that account until you fail.
xXxxWarxxXx

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 24 2019, 10:22pm

brokendam wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:
The_Gladiator wrote:So how many of these are we looking at getting per event? I have yet to see one from the current event and just did some simple math here. If I calculated correctly, assuming you had NO tier skips and did not trade to obtain more, it would take about 14400 of these to obtain the max tier.

Now here’s where the fun starts. This is mostly theoretical here but let’s give it a go. So let’s say it takes 14400 to obtain a max charm with no tier skips and no trading. And since I have yet to see one for this event, or even see a person who has obtained one, let’s also assume you only get 1 per event. Now IF the standard event length is 2 weeks, and you only get 1 per event, remembering the conditions from above, it will take a long time to obtain a max charm. Let’s say 14400 at 1 per 2 week event, that’s 28800 weeks of play time or roughly 554 YEARS.

Like I said, it’s only theoretical since I/maybe we, have yet to see one drop. I know the Devs have a large history of being unreasonable but unless we have some dramatic increase in drops and number of drops here soon, a max charm will be unobtainable assuming the player has the worst of luck. Anyone with more information or someone who has gotten one of the charms care to chime in?

While I'm not going to explain all the math that goes into it, players can get > 50 in a single event (this event, in particular, has quite a few more), and the chance of a player getting no tier skips before maxing out a charm is incredibly unlikely. I assure you that I did not create something that would take 500 years. Active players should get more stats over time than previous rewards.

I'm going to question you here Winston. In my Showcase I have: Rewards, Chests; Charms and All. These only appear under "All".

So what I understand is: Rewards have gone bye-bye as these are replacing them but they only appear under all.

If they are a charm then shouldn't they appear in the charms view?

Sorry, they are technically rewards, but charms and rewards are the same for system purposes
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby 4A6F73-HEX-687561 on Feb 25 2019, 4:11am

So one of my T2 charms skipped to T3 and has stats of 40/40/40/40.
4A6F73-HEX-687561

Postby xXxxWarxxXx on Feb 25 2019, 8:14am

What is Key to Astral’s Triumph for?? When should one get it? What does it Do???
xXxxWarxxXx

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 25 2019, 10:44am

xXxxWarxxXx wrote:What is Key to Astral’s Triumph for?? When should one get it? What does it Do???

Opens a 7 day plunder spell reward if your team is able to get that far :)
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 25 2019, 10:53am

llllllDlllllIlllllEllllll wrote:Did 2 NK, i should have 3.8k items. But I have only 1.9k. Can we just keep this crap simple? Hit teamglaive hit teambroadsword, is it required? My item collection should be independent and I can contribute my collection to my team whenever I am free. Why is it required to hit those statless after every EB? I have screenshot of item drops from 2 ebs. But only 1.9k is what I can see in my profile. Please fix this out.

Please write a support ticket for this issue so they can look into it. You don't have to hit TeamGlaive or TeamBroadsword after every EB. You could technically hit all of it near the end of the event.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby MustangKing on Feb 26 2019, 5:14am

Where are these shields? Is there a player profile required to participate? I do not find a player ( red/blue ) team and despite acquiring 15,000 items and more than the requisite eb attacks to donate to “my assigned” team.
MustangKing

PreviousNext

Return to Events