The Keeper of the Gate

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Keeper of the Gate

Postby I_WARRIOR_I on Feb 22 2019, 6:21am

WHO ELSE WANTED AN EVENT WITH A COOL NEW BANNER???
I_WARRIOR_I

Postby -CU666- on Feb 22 2019, 9:27am

Same for me. Pretty much done with this game. I still have not even completed the first legend. Smh
-CU666-

Postby nath1501 on Feb 22 2019, 9:41am

Thanks for the free stuff again devs
Keep up the good work and ignore the moaning. If you made them all bc they would still find something to moan about
nath1501

Postby The__Knight on Feb 22 2019, 7:31pm

So are these new name colors sticking around? Cuz I like them....
The__Knight

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 23 2019, 1:09am

The__Knight wrote:So are these new name colors sticking around? Cuz I like them....

Just for the event
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby The_Gladiator on Feb 23 2019, 7:13am

So how many of these are we looking at getting per event? I have yet to see one from the current event and just did some simple math here. If I calculated correctly, assuming you had NO tier skips and did not trade to obtain more, it would take about 14400 of these to obtain the max tier.

Now here’s where the fun starts. This is mostly theoretical here but let’s give it a go. So let’s say it takes 14400 to obtain a max charm with no tier skips and no trading. And since I have yet to see one for this event, or even see a person who has obtained one, let’s also assume you only get 1 per event. Now IF the standard event length is 2 weeks, and you only get 1 per event, remembering the conditions from above, it will take a long time to obtain a max charm. Let’s say 14400 at 1 per 2 week event, that’s 28800 weeks of play time or roughly 554 YEARS.

Like I said, it’s only theoretical since I/maybe we, have yet to see one drop. I know the Devs have a large history of being unreasonable but unless we have some dramatic increase in drops and number of drops here soon, a max charm will be unobtainable assuming the player has the worst of luck. Anyone with more information or someone who has gotten one of the charms care to chime in?
The_Gladiator

Postby Thrawn on Feb 23 2019, 8:40am

The first tier of the hard side legend drops 4 of the new charm. 18k main legend tier drops 3. 12k main legend dropped 1. @gladiator
Thrawn

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 23 2019, 12:15pm

The_Gladiator wrote:So how many of these are we looking at getting per event? I have yet to see one from the current event and just did some simple math here. If I calculated correctly, assuming you had NO tier skips and did not trade to obtain more, it would take about 14400 of these to obtain the max tier.

Now here’s where the fun starts. This is mostly theoretical here but let’s give it a go. So let’s say it takes 14400 to obtain a max charm with no tier skips and no trading. And since I have yet to see one for this event, or even see a person who has obtained one, let’s also assume you only get 1 per event. Now IF the standard event length is 2 weeks, and you only get 1 per event, remembering the conditions from above, it will take a long time to obtain a max charm. Let’s say 14400 at 1 per 2 week event, that’s 28800 weeks of play time or roughly 554 YEARS.

Like I said, it’s only theoretical since I/maybe we, have yet to see one drop. I know the Devs have a large history of being unreasonable but unless we have some dramatic increase in drops and number of drops here soon, a max charm will be unobtainable assuming the player has the worst of luck. Anyone with more information or someone who has gotten one of the charms care to chime in?

While I'm not going to explain all the math that goes into it, players can get > 50 in a single event (this event, in particular, has quite a few more), and the chance of a player getting no tier skips before maxing out a charm is incredibly unlikely. I assure you that I did not create something that would take 500 years. Active players should get more stats over time than previous rewards.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby _that_girl_ on Feb 23 2019, 7:14pm

warchariot wrote:How do you donate ?
_that_girl_

Postby LMABAO on Feb 23 2019, 7:38pm

_that_girl_ wrote:
warchariot wrote:How do you donate ?

You're on TeamGlavies. Look up that account name on Battlelist or go through link in Legends then use either troops or spies to hit that account until you fail.
LMABAO

PreviousNext

Return to Events