The Keeper of the Gate

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Keeper of the Gate

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 21 2019, 1:48pm

-ChIbBY_the_Enigmatic_Fox- wrote:I accidentally opted into the team based legend. This seems like a pvp oriented thing and I don't play enough to keep my stuff safe :( is there any way to opt out?

It's not PvP oriented, and there is no way to opt-out.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby -ChIbBY_the_Enigmatic_Fox- on Feb 21 2019, 3:00pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
-ChIbBY_the_Enigmatic_Fox- wrote:I accidentally opted into the team based legend. This seems like a pvp oriented thing and I don't play enough to keep my stuff safe :( is there any way to opt out?

It's not PvP oriented, and there is no way to opt-out.

You're right, I just re-read the legend description and I have to attack the kingdom that corresponds to my team lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for taking the time to reply :)
-ChIbBY_the_Enigmatic_Fox-

Postby TVVATOX on Feb 21 2019, 3:36pm

How the hell does this donation thing work? I’m all for anything that promotes Pvp but this is driving me nuts. I’ve hit red, I’ve hit blue, I’ve even tried hitting neutral. I’ve turned my name a stupid red colour with the team supporter spell in the hope that that means something but nothing I do makes a donation. Is this like hunting for Pvp torn pennants where not every hit scores or am I missing something? Some key bit of info that devs have left out? Wouldn’t be the first time would it? Hmm maybe it’s me that’s meant to get hit! Tell me how this works before I throw my phone at the wall.
TVVATOX

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 3:53pm

Are you related to Winston zedemore?...
DevilsTriangle

Postby [ATA]Winston on Feb 21 2019, 4:22pm

TVVATOX wrote:How the hell does this donation thing work? I’m all for anything that promotes Pvp but this is driving me nuts. I’ve hit red, I’ve hit blue, I’ve even tried hitting neutral. I’ve turned my name a stupid red colour with the team supporter spell in the hope that that means something but nothing I do makes a donation. Is this like hunting for Pvp torn pennants where not every hit scores or am I missing something? Some key bit of info that devs have left out? Wouldn’t be the first time would it? Hmm maybe it’s me that’s meant to get hit! Tell me how this works before I throw my phone at the wall.

It's probably easiest to read this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186145

This isn't actually a PvP event :)
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby ArmorBEARer on Feb 21 2019, 4:58pm

2 days into event and no event drops... soo no donations, 0 legend completion... where are these soon called foes to hit on battle list... How the hell does a player get astral drops!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable
ArmorBEARer

Postby Thrawn on Feb 21 2019, 5:22pm

ArmorBEARer wrote:2 days into event and no event drops... soo no donations, 0 legend completion... where are these soon called foes to hit on battle list... How the hell does a player get astral drops!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable

The items that combine from eb drops must be donated before they turn into legend reward items. You are on red, so go to the legend "glaives and broadswords," hit the lb tab, click on Gwyn/TeamGlaive, and hit her to donate (doesn't use troops/spies).
Thrawn

Postby Moneek_ on Feb 21 2019, 6:16pm

DevilsTriangle wrote:Are you related to Winston zedemore?...

I'm in the same boat I'm confused as to how do this event I'm over it. I'm glad I'm not the only one saying wtf lol
Moneek_

Postby IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI on Feb 21 2019, 7:09pm

IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI wrote:Dev when you release new event types, like this one can you make sure there are either mods or devs available 24/7 on all wc server to answer questions.
IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI

Postby Mott on Feb 21 2019, 11:37pm

Why haven’t the lodestone drops toward the Fate’s Boon been increased for the three week events to keep them proportional to the two week events?
Mott

PreviousNext

Return to Events