The Keeper of the Gate

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Keeper of the Gate

Postby Thrawn on Mar 13 2019, 4:12pm

U_C_Specter174 wrote:What is the charm capacity per stats is there a chart that details this? If not can someone make one? This would help A LOT.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=186140 here ya go!
Thrawn

Postby One-Piece on Mar 14 2019, 7:52am

For the global side event thing, were the rewards sent out to the blue team? I never received it, just curious if there was a glitch in the system
One-Piece

Postby [ATA]Winston on Mar 14 2019, 9:15am

One-Piece wrote:For the global side event thing, were the rewards sent out to the blue team? I never received it, just curious if there was a glitch in the system

They were sent out and showed up in your notifications
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby STF_Shadowb on Mar 18 2019, 1:53am

Is it possible to get the max tier 6 charm, if you complete every legend and don’t trade or get a tier skip?
STF_Shadowb

Postby [ATA]Winston on Mar 18 2019, 1:37pm

STF_Shadowb wrote:Is it possible to get the max tier 6 charm, if you complete every legend and don’t trade or get a tier skip?

Anything is possible, but likely the charms would get changed long before that happens. It would also be incredibly unlikely for someone to have not received a single skip.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby soxentp on Mar 19 2019, 8:54pm

I need large thaumalite crystals. Who is selling cheap
soxentp

Postby _-_Honga-_-Bonga_-_ on Mar 23 2019, 11:59am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
STF_Shadowb wrote:Is it possible to get the max tier 6 charm, if you complete every legend and don’t trade or get a tier skip?

Anything is possible, but likely the charms would get changed long before that happens. It would also be incredibly unlikely for someone to have not received a single skip.

I didn't received a single skip, as many other players, you should know better as you are the one setting the rates of tier skips, that's unfair so please stop fooling us ...
_-_Honga-_-Bonga_-_

Postby [ATA]Winston on Mar 23 2019, 4:42pm

_-_Honga-_-Bonga_-_ wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:

I didn't received a single skip, as many other players, you should know better as you are the one setting the rates of tier skips, that's unfair so please stop fooling us ...

My last comment was in regards to getting a charm all the way to tier 6. The chance of you not getting a single skip during that time is astronomically low.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby FrostBYTE on Mar 24 2019, 7:56am

bump for a friend
FrostBYTE

Postby -_Nara_- on Mar 25 2019, 1:58pm

I have a crush on winston
-_Nara_-

PreviousNext

Return to Events