The Keeper of the Gate

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=186140 here ya go!

2. For the global side event thing, were the rewards sent out to the blue team? I never received it, just curious if there was a glitch in the system

3. They were sent out and showed up in your notifications

4. Is it possible to get the max tier 6 charm, if you complete every legend and don’t trade or get a tier skip?

5. Anything is possible, but likely the charms would get changed long before that happens. It would also be incredibly unlikely for someone to have not received a single skip.

6. I need large thaumalite crystals. Who is selling cheap

7. I didn't received a single skip, as many other players, you should know better as you are the one setting the rates of tier skips, that's unfair so please stop fooling us ...

8. My last comment was in regards to getting a charm all the way to tier 6. The chance of you not getting a single skip during that time is astronomically low.

9. bump for a friend

10. I have a crush on winston

11. So disappointed by Winston rn. He actively replies on this thread but never has the time to find me hot moms? the nerve.

12. The Chance of skipping a tier is a joke!!!! I got 1 total skip of the lowest possibility once. Thats my total gain with 3 accounts. Its really ridiculous.

13. I skipped 1st upgrade all the way to large Crystal

14. Was the skip % lowered? It seems a bunch more were happening at beginning than are now.

15. And were the values adjusted? I just looked and I could have swore large Crystal's were like 325m to all and now its just atk/def?

16. It hasn't been lowered

17. There's a display issue on Android right now and it's being looked into

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.