The Keeper of the Gate

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not PvP oriented, and there is no way to opt-out.

2. You're right, I just re-read the legend description and I have to attack the kingdom that corresponds to my team lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for taking the time to reply :)

3. How the hell does this donation thing work? I’m all for anything that promotes Pvp but this is driving me nuts. I’ve hit red, I’ve hit blue, I’ve even tried hitting neutral. I’ve turned my name a stupid red colour with the team supporter spell in the hope that that means something but nothing I do makes a donation. Is this like hunting for Pvp torn pennants where not every hit scores or am I missing something? Some key bit of info that devs have left out? Wouldn’t be the first time would it? Hmm maybe it’s me that’s meant to get hit! Tell me how this works before I throw my phone at the wall.

4. Are you related to Winston zedemore?...

5. It's probably easiest to read this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186145

This isn't actually a PvP event :)

6. 2 days into event and no event drops... soo no donations, 0 legend completion... where are these soon called foes to hit on battle list... How the hell does a player get astral drops!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable

7. The items that combine from eb drops must be donated before they turn into legend reward items. You are on red, so go to the legend "glaives and broadswords," hit the lb tab, click on Gwyn/TeamGlaive, and hit her to donate (doesn't use troops/spies).

8. I'm in the same boat I'm confused as to how do this event I'm over it. I'm glad I'm not the only one saying wtf lol

10. Why haven’t the lodestone drops toward the Fate’s Boon been increased for the three week events to keep them proportional to the two week events?

11. WHO ELSE WANTED AN EVENT WITH A COOL NEW BANNER???

12. Same for me. Pretty much done with this game. I still have not even completed the first legend. Smh

13. Thanks for the free stuff again devs
    Keep up the good work and ignore the moaning. If you made them all bc they would still find something to moan about

14. So are these new name colors sticking around? Cuz I like them....

15. Just for the event

16. So how many of these are we looking at getting per event? I have yet to see one from the current event and just did some simple math here. If I calculated correctly, assuming you had NO tier skips and did not trade to obtain more, it would take about 14400 of these to obtain the max tier.

Now here’s where the fun starts. This is mostly theoretical here but let’s give it a go. So let’s say it takes 14400 to obtain a max charm with no tier skips and no trading. And since I have yet to see one for this event, or even see a person who has obtained one, let’s also assume you only get 1 per event. Now IF the standard event length is 2 weeks, and you only get 1 per event, remembering the conditions from above, it will take a long time to obtain a max charm. Let’s say 14400 at 1 per 2 week event, that’s 28800 weeks of play time or roughly 554 YEARS.

Like I said, it’s only theoretical since I/maybe we, have yet to see one drop. I know the Devs have a large history of being unreasonable but unless we have some dramatic increase in drops and number of drops here soon, a max charm will be unobtainable assuming the player has the worst of luck. Anyone with more information or someone who has gotten one of the charms care to chime in?

17. The first tier of the hard side legend drops 4 of the new charm. 18k main legend tier drops 3. 12k main legend dropped 1. @gladiator

18. While I'm not going to explain all the math that goes into it, players can get > 50 in a single event (this event, in particular, has quite a few more), and the chance of a player getting no tier skips before maxing out a charm is incredibly unlikely. I assure you that I did not create something that would take 500 years. Active players should get more stats over time than previous rewards.

20. You're on TeamGlavies. Look up that account name on Battlelist or go through link in Legends then use either troops or spies to hit that account until you fail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.