The Labyrinth of Death

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Feb 6, 2019.

1. The Labyrinth of Death

"A large number of your warriors have just been captured by a swarm of xycton, including Captain Gwyn!

To your dismay, you learn that the victims are being taken to a xycton 'labyrinth of death,' there to become fodder for their queen!

You and your Quell allies set off in hot pursuit of the swarm to rescue your compatriots before they are devoured...and to put an end to the xycton once and for all!"

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well as three side-Legends that will unlock shortly after. Note: The unlock time has been slightly increased. Each side-Legend will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. There is another legend series that is a mix of PvE and PvP. Players cannot choose to avoid the PvP, but there are no legends after the PvP, so they will not miss out on any non-PvP rewards.

PvP Weekend

Just a heads up, there will be 2 PvP blitz weekends as usual. The Stronghold Siege event is ending early but may come back again in the future!

This event will be available from Wednesday, February 6th until Wednesday, February 20th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Labyrinth of Death will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Labyrinth Box and Royal Labyrinth Box.

2. No war chests for Top 100/50/10?

3. Nice , Thank you

4. No one likes bugs

5. If i was to decorate my bathroom i wouldnt even use those furnishings

6. War leaderboard prizes are back to being not even worth it after one good event....

7. Some clans are not getting event drops from EB (NOTH in our case) completed well after event changeover. Others are - please rectify

8. Does anyone know what ebs drop what or are they the same drops from the previous events??

9. PUPPER

Damn he's a floofy

10. Lol! Open 10 boxes get 1 xstal reward. That’s hilarious. Good, I can have a KaW holiday without feeling like I’m falling behind. Luv it

11. How come the pet is a dog?? If we where taken to a queen and the set looks like a bee hive or something of that set but we have a brown dog that looks like a chow?? Hello!!! And the Top 10 is a completely different animal all together.. if your going to make a set based on the story line at least match the appropriate pets to them

12. New lands

13. I am getting bored

14. So only top players in the SIEGE TEAM GET REWARDS? I thought it was Green.vs.blue vs. Red? Not Green vs. green. Vs. Red. Vs.blue

15. Fixed! Sorry about that

16. Fixed

17. There were already a few bugs from previous events, so we decided to add something a little different that has been highly requested.

18. I'm not totally sure what you are asking here. For the siege event, players on the winning team (Emerald) received prizes, and players in the top 100/50/10 (regardless of team) received rewards.

19. Can you check what support just wrote me in my ticket and i quote."please keep in mind only top players on the wining team will recieve rewards. And i was on winning team but no rewards

Ticket #1249906

20. Still no word on new lands