Stronghold Siege (PvP Event) ***updated date

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Can you repeat the post in straightforward English please. The original post is quite confusing

2. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

And we've even gotta spend Gold bars too lolol

3. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Why do ppl complain about lack of pvp in kaw and when devs give something, ppl complain it’s too long to read???

4. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I feel this will be fun. Thanks devs

5. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Use shots to attack other players and forts.

Use bricks to defend the forts your team owns.

You get points for attacking players from other teams, and you get more points per attack if your team owns more forts.

6. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

It all sounds fun until the EB part got involved...

7. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Are there gonna be better rewards?

8. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

OMG U CAN'T HIT THE SAME BANNER!!! U MESSING UP WARS AGAIN!!!!

How in the name of god are we supposed to war?

9. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Why can't we buy crystal with trader tokens anymore?.. Used up all mine thinking I'd buy more with the tokens whah

10. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Is there a way for a team to communicate with each other? Otherwise uncoordinated stronghold attacks to 4 different strongholds are kinda pointless.....

11. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

12. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

A pvp event that you have to hit eb to compete in...primarily NK. That’s brilliant devs. Still not spending on your garbage until you fix exploits you have created.

13. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Make it so we get the drops from pvping other teams or from wars, basically something else that isn't just ebs?

14. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Players can hit anyone on the opposing team in wars, they're separate systems.

15. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

What about general PvP Winston? There are osw’s going on. Can’t participate in strips or pin your own clan members if they are on the same team.

This fact should have been highlighted in the rules

16. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I like it, but depends too much on ebs for some people, remember the event everyone was automatically casted in, and pvp and eb drops were the same, but reward tiers changed depending if you were casted or not, and if it for too much pvp for you, you could cast out, something like that again would be hella dope.

then again just don't make this one so eb dependant thanks!

17. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Make it so no points for own team but should be able to hand out kaw justice on a war game at any time.

18. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Wow this was well thought out. Well done, looking forward to the next 2 weeks of this event

19. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Added Yridine Shot and Yridine Brick directly into the store for 1 day only for players who are stuck in a long EB so they can get started. Max limit of 100 of each, and they cost 3B each.

20. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I love it, great work