Stronghold Siege (PvP Event) ***updated date

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Okay.

Um

So I am the biggest complainer when it comes to events because they just revolve around EBs.

This does have an eb element but that’s fine.

I really hope it works. So support and signing up.

Future idea would be to play what aspect of the build matters like you do with EE (example: Up to highlands and allies. And so forth.) But That is for the future depending on how well this does.

2. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

So stuck on eb b4 i get pure crap to transmute. Should have given out 200 pure so we can buy that market sot/brick. Can i work for u guys?

3. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

This pvp had some good aspect to it but can the premium eb payouts for stuff like this especially if we have to hit ebs to even start a pvp event. The idea was cool but bring back all in event unless you opt out. So what a thumb tapper losses 500bill b4 they out. It's fake gold.

4. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Nice that it’s been added, but still need pure Yridine to buy it for me at least?

5. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Same
    Says i need pure yridine

6. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Same

7. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Looking into it

8. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

So I opted in but can’t buy any of the items required to hit people from the marketplace. So am I basically a sitting duck for the next few hours until my eb ends?

9. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Outside the lb rewards, what are the rewards for this event?

10. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

How many people are on each team?

11. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Mostly health crystals and trader's tokens. If you make it all the way to the end there's also a Chest of the Sovereign.

12. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Depends on how many people sign up, but each player has a 33.33% chance of getting each colour and can only get one colour, so should be 1/3rd each.

13. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

For today only, you can buy up to 200 Pure Yridine from the store to get started while in a long EB.

14. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

So there was absolutely no balancing?
    Fantastic. A better approach would have been to let people have like two days to sign up for the event and put them in a "pool" then you work your magic of balancing AND then put people in a group.
    Just my two thoughts, the idea is cool but this is a total landslide.

15. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Annnnnnnnd someone’s stacked furniture alt is in #1 indi LB  nice try devs but no dice. Still enjoying event it’s nice to see PvP revived. With rewards being so so it’s not that big of a deal but a 2k wins account with maxed furniture clearly not as you intended Winston.

Keep up the good work tho! This is the longest I’ve spent logged in for years. Even gonna put my towers back up. Gonna war this weekend provided I don’t have to work Saturday. Looking forward to you guys ironing out the kinks and continue to move in the direction you have been!

16. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

In a matter of hours your marketplace offer to “pay to get ahead” completely jinxed the event . Green was in the lead from the start because of that ,plus the fact that there is no balancing whatsoever for the teams in terms of who got useless alts assigned to their team and who didn’t. Then it transitioned to who has the most stacked alts to maintain the calamity. No dice fam, no dice . Even without the pve aspect of this so called pvp event ata literally handed this to whoever opened their wallet first.

17. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Haters gonna hate, us greenies gonna shake

18. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

So I just went to play my daily ritual of WC roulette, and I can’t hit anyone cuz I’m opted and have no y shots? That’s actually really frustrating. I would have opted out if I had known that was the case. I wish that would have been clear some where in the event description. Major flaw. Should still be able to hit even if I don’t gain any event items

19. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

This event was supposed to last two weeks and the winner is finalized two hours in.
    Well done boys.

20. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Green members have three tower spells when they only have two towers on battle list. That means they are being rewarded more points than they should per hit.