The Hoarfrost Sverugant

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Hoarfrost Sverugant

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Jan 20 2019, 2:52pm

Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity wrote:
[ATA]Winston wrote:
________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:Winston please keep in mind. With this low hits and items drop changes. You guys must keep in mind that some of us in OSW. We split our actions between hitting other player and eb. For example I use my troops on my enemies and spy on eb. Sometimes I used troops on eb and spy on my enemy. Please adjust your drop rate to my action including hitting my enemy so I get max drop. This way don’t ruin OSW further. Thanks please keep this in mind.

You can always use health crystals if you need to get more hits in. I believe that players who put in more work on the EB should get more rewards. Also, players who have put more work into their account (ie have more stats) should get more rewards.

Translation: We the Decs hate OSW and we do not care about the war aspect of Kingdoms at War. So this eb and our current change in drop mechanics is just our little “screw you.” To the players who still keep the flame alive.

Nicely written and true words rusty 
lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI

Postby Kezzer on Jan 20 2019, 6:49pm

In all fairness OSW is outside of the system so the Devs can't exactly cater for it. They could give PvP some attention but they have already put PvP hits into legends. It's tough to do a lot without exploitation. I'm not a dev and neither are the majority of the player base so we don't fully understand how difficult it is to balance new features and prevent exploitation
Kezzer

Postby LordSavan on Jan 21 2019, 10:03am

Kezzer wrote:In all fairness OSW is outside of the system so the Devs can't exactly cater for it. They could give PvP some attention but they have already put PvP hits into legends. It's tough to do a lot without exploitation. I'm not a dev and neither are the majority of the player base so we don't fully understand how difficult it is to balance new features and prevent exploitation

Hard for me to beleive that the reason pvp isnt worked on is because of exploitation. Charms are still being exploited, there not bothered by that. The reality is devs dont want us hitting each other- it makes the premium eb spenders quit.
LordSavan
2018 ASW Champion

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on Jan 21 2019, 6:48pm

I understand this is soon, but are the future EBs for this bracket scheduled for release or being worked on? Being the EBs for Abyss, Osmon Rai and possibly Deep Mine? Just curious if we can be expecting any more in this series and as to when we possibly could if so.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby [ATA]Winston on Jan 21 2019, 10:53pm

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:I understand this is soon, but are the future EBs for this bracket scheduled for release or being worked on? Being the EBs for Abyss, Osmon Rai and possibly Deep Mine? Just curious if we can be expecting any more in this series and as to when we possibly could if so.

It's definitely too early to say, but I'd imagine the next one in the series will be in the Abyss!
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby ViperBot on Jan 21 2019, 11:04pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:I understand this is soon, but are the future EBs for this bracket scheduled for release or being worked on? Being the EBs for Abyss, Osmon Rai and possibly Deep Mine? Just curious if we can be expecting any more in this series and as to when we possibly could if so.

It's definitely too early to say, but I'd imagine the next one in the series will be in the Abyss!

Hopefully more interesting w/ some item phases that require a “sweet spot” to be able to hit successfully?
ViperBot

Postby -_-Adaira-_- on Jan 23 2019, 7:54am

What are the drop rates of the materials to upgrade the equipment?
-_-Adaira-_-

Postby DaPMP on Jan 23 2019, 9:02am

The plunder has dropped off badly from goth to both. Is there an explanation for this?
DaPMP

Postby DaPMP on Jan 23 2019, 9:05am

Goth to Noth*
DaPMP

Postby [ATA]Winston on Jan 25 2019, 3:53pm

Plunder has been boosted again.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

PreviousNext

Return to Events