The Hoarfrost Sverugant

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 16, 2019.

1. New eb pays less than Goth. Weird...

2. I like where your going with this, I can see the flow chart in my head but why the sword first? There is no way this equipment can compete with the abyssal blade for most builds that can hit this eb efficiently and it is useless for transmuting you’ve said.
    Also the plunder does need some adjusting. It’s less from what I can see.

3. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!
    Drop rates has NOT changed relatively.
    Tiny builds with half an unload still makes more in terms of drops than BC account that max xstals.

Winston is a liar! You make all apes look bad bruv. . .

4. Right. Great job killing pvp for pure eb focus. I know, I know...ATA hates when accts rage quit. Completing events leaves very little chance to pvp without burning xstals. So clever on y’all. And charm farm exploiters apparently will never be addressed in any meaningful way.

In summary you have pretty much changed this game to kingdoms at trade and eb and cheaters can’t be touched in the case of pvp anyway. Game play as originally intended has been abandoned by the apes. All things change though...and usually for the worse. True here.

Oh ya, how was Black Friday / Xmas sales? I’d love to know. Damn sure didn’t get my $$$$

5. You guys need to chill out, the game is changing, it's probably also bringing in a lot of new players which benefits ATA, otherwise they won't do it. This game might have started out as a pvp, that option is still available, just create a community of pure pvp players if you want. But if you want growth you better do EB, cos it's the big bucks plunder.

6. Some good thinking here @dev but three weeks is too long for the war event even if you've tweaked the rewards up slightly.

7. Next update: Name change from Kingdoms At War to Kingdoms in my dorm

8. After a four year wait for a new free eb, the plunder on this one is pathetic. Would it kill you to make it 15% more than goth? Smh.

9. I got the new weapon, it's got great potential.

10. Can’t exchange trader tokens for health crystals anymore???

11. 

12. The new eb plunder is slightly higher than GOTH, but somehow the 25% fates boon bonus doesn't have effects on it. Someone needs to check.

13. Relax they have a plan for next premium eb that pays more.

14. But goth came out Aug 2016

15. Ok. Would you like to join?

16. Relax. You have brown nosed the devs beyond sufficiently. Your charm operations are safe. Now go clean yourself up. You got in past your ears again.

17. Relax butthurt strong on you. Speaking of cheating, remember old YAFI leader -appleseeds-? He went down with YAFI reputation. Please cry somewhere else. Give suggestion to improve the game and adapt.

18. Great. A plunder increase for a free eb is still way overdue. But, hey, we dont want to do anything to effect netherking revenue, however slight.

19. Basically on the plus side, Noth is the new Lotl, but with a much better drop rate. It's just a shame, and a surprise realy, that the plunder is not higher that Goth though. Not sure on the thought process behind that decision?

20. @ATAWinston You could have at least given us a cool new monster to fight with the brand new EB. I feel weird staring at a pic of your mum when I’m unloading the troops.