The Swarmlantern's Fire

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Swarmlantern's Fire

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Jan 9 2019, 2:00am

-Ghost-Train-Haze- wrote:I am dissapointed. You cant max out the Banner without opening Royals so far...

Anyone can post the amount of material needed for upgrading the banners?
Im not sure if i go for a banner at all right now. This info would be helpful for a decision.
lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI

Postby Thrawn on Jan 9 2019, 6:40am

lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI wrote:
-Ghost-Train-Haze- wrote:I am dissapointed. You cant max out the Banner without opening Royals so far...

Im not sure if i go for a banner at all right now. This info would be helpful for a decision.

Tokens per upgrade was posted in this thread.
Thrawn

Postby RedHotVixen on Jan 9 2019, 7:38am

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
RedHotVixen wrote:what a bunch of moaning im reading here lol

Firstly good job ata for thinking outside the box and varying events lately.

Ok so just gonna point out some FREE boxes are giving out multiple medallions per box. So there is an element of luck

but the biggest thing imma point out is medallions are tradable - yes tradable - so if you dont want to spend on royal boxes then you can gasp trade

You dont get everything in life for free and ata have given you a p2p option and a f2p option - but still people moan lol  Stop expecting EVERYTHING handed to you on a plate when lately kaw been extremely generous to f2p players

You're right, maybe I should create 100 alts and get 2 tril in charms then all of this will be no problem. Thanks for your encouragement!

i dont have 100 alts or 2T in charms lol

however my current banner is better stats than this events maxed so i do have spare medallions im happy to trade with you for some of your charms - just hmu
RedHotVixen
2017 ASW Champion

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Jan 9 2019, 8:42am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI wrote:

Tokens per upgrade was posted in this thread.

Great thx! Sorry didnt See it.

Hmm so 86 in total needed...

Postby -_-IlXxXIl_SMlLEY_lIXxXlI-_- on Jan 9 2019, 9:01am

The banner is gay but still thank free stuff
-_-IlXxXIl_SMlLEY_lIXxXlI-_-

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Jan 9 2019, 12:32pm

RedHotVixen wrote:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
RedHotVixen wrote:what a bunch of moaning im reading here lol

Firstly good job ata for thinking outside the box and varying events lately.

Ok so just gonna point out some FREE boxes are giving out multiple medallions per box. So there is an element of luck

but the biggest thing imma point out is medallions are tradable - yes tradable - so if you dont want to spend on royal boxes then you can gasp trade

You dont get everything in life for free and ata have given you a p2p option and a f2p option - but still people moan lol  Stop expecting EVERYTHING handed to you on a plate when lately kaw been extremely generous to f2p players

You're right, maybe I should create 100 alts and get 2 tril in charms then all of this will be no problem. Thanks for your encouragement!

i dont have 100 alts or 2T in charms lol

however my current banner is better stats than this events maxed so i do have spare medallions im happy to trade with you for some of your charms - just hmu

Actually i have to disagree:
Both banners (your asw and the new ones) have 17% cs.
Yours is balanced and since your built cs are little mored concentrated in spy-even with sdt- the new trader-banner would give you a slightly higher total cs bonus than the asw especially in sd. Just saying

Btw the asw-one is more stylish ofc

Postby BarefootedMama on Jan 9 2019, 12:38pm

Nice
BarefootedMama

Postby RustyFlower on Jan 9 2019, 1:01pm

Would it be possible to know whether the medallions and trader tokens are for this event only or will they be of use / available in the future? Apologies if I’ve missed the answer to this.
RustyFlower

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Jan 9 2019, 1:31pm

RustyFlower wrote:Would it be possible to know whether the medallions and trader tokens are for this event only or will they be of use / available in the future? Apologies if I’ve missed the answer to this.

ATA always keeps banners event specific.

Not speaking on there behalf just going by the history of event related banners.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby DeadlyPenguin on Jan 9 2019, 2:24pm

Great event and stuff but only gripe I have is that even through doing legends and all you still cant accumulate enough trader tokens to max banner unless if you open royal chests! This is annoying and I understand the medallion aspect you can trade for them but I think there should have been at least enough trader tokens to be able to at least max out the banner!
DeadlyPenguin

PreviousNext

Return to Events