The Quell

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Dec 19, 2018.

1. The Quell

"Someone has sabotaged your kingdom's portal, stranding you in Osmon Rai. Fortunately, there are rumors of an unclaimed portal only a short flight away...

However, to get to the portal, you must first enter the skies of the Quell, a race of extremely territorial avian hunters.

You must find a way to overcome the Quell's distrust of outsiders and convince them to take you to the portal..."

This event consists of a primary Legend available immediately as well as Side Legends of various difficulties.

Side Legends: This time, players are able to select side legends in a certain order. Players can choose from easy, medium, and hard, and will be able to go back and complete the other options once they've fully completed their current choice. The easier the option, the less drops needed, but the lower the rewards. For those trying to collect deepmine tokens, they will be available primarily in the hard option, but there are a few available at the end of the medium option.

Please note: Just like with all other Side Legends, they will become available a day after the event starts and you need to collect 500 items from the main Legend in order to activate them.

This event will be available from Wednesday, December 19th until Wednesday, January 2nd at Noon PT.

Gold Bars

Gold Bars are now available in the game! They cost 3T and sell for 2.25T gold. They are available in the Marketplace to players who have fully explored all 25 lands of The Abyss.

Event Chests and Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Quell will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Quell Box and Royal Quell Box.

2. Oh crap... gold bars

3. Gold bars not in marketplace

4. That wall 

5. didn’t get any event items from the eb that just ended

6. No legend drops from eb that finished 15 minutes ago

7. Anyway else find it ironic we collect mutual trust tokens from devs this event?

8. Still no event items dropping from goth/lotl/or fod BR. I assume you’ll be rewarding these retroactively for all ebs ending after 12:00PM PST?

9. Thanks. Should be fixed now. Sorry about that

10. Winston! Will I get items from the 2 goths I completed after 3pm est (12pm pst?)

11. Yes

12. Why is there a padlock over gold bar anyone know

13. If I had to guess, I'd say they probably unlock at lv3 castle. Dunno though, just guessing.

14. I still didnt get my goth items lol. Just letting yall know. Idrc as it's just a skim but others probably care xD

15. Players need to have The Abyss fully explored to unlock Gold Bars

Jay_44 likes this.
  16. They're on their way out, it just takes a little while unfortunately.

17. Thanks for update,will you get gold bars for event rewards or is it just market place

18. Market place