The Skyborne Shipyard

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Skyborne Shipyard

Postby M3AT_WHISTL3 on Dec 5 2018, 4:30pm

You had me at Peacock 
M3AT_WHISTL3

Postby DeadlyPenguin on Dec 5 2018, 4:31pm

Winston I noticed the amount of osmon rai tokens being given dropped is this a mistake and supposed to be deep mine tokens or was the amount of rai tokens being given changed?
DeadlyPenguin

Postby AfterLife_LordTDA_WoG on Dec 5 2018, 5:10pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Kezarah wrote:Winston, why is the last eb legend cost a horn? I understand some long time players may have many in their inventory but some players may not have it, thus making them buy nobility and paying for something that should be reasonably attainable. I know there are free nobility offers but some of those do not work, as reported by some players. If the horn was tradeable , it could work but it is used to unlock the legend by having it in our inventory, which we cannot have due to it being a premium item.

Either reconsider how to open the last eb to make it inclusive for all or have the horn drop in all ebs as you did the sickles, making it fair for all levels to obtain. Thanks.

There are many nobility offers that work, and any offer that is completed should get paid out. Players can contact the support from within that area for any assistance.



Winston’s got jokes lol
AfterLife_LordTDA_WoG

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 5 2018, 5:14pm

Rewards for hard:
200 aqua
200 inferno
400 osman tokens
250 deepmine tokens
1 lamp of destiny
??? Lamp drops after 2h nk, so not sure if there's more to the series yet. I'd guess not, nk seems like a decent stop point, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :)
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby WashedUp on Dec 5 2018, 5:17pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Rewards for hard:
200 aqua
200 inferno
400 osman tokens
250 deepmine tokens
1 lamp of destiny
??? Lamp drops after 2h nk, so not sure if there's more to the series yet. I'd guess not, nk seems like a decent stop point, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :)

So, basically, medium rewards were crap and they are now making legends pay to play if you weren’t lucky enough to have a horn lying around?

Bet
WashedUp

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 5 2018, 5:46pm

Idk what medium tier rewards were :lol: was kinda hoping by posting hard tier others would post easy/med.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby WashedUp on Dec 5 2018, 5:49pm

Oh! Um,
100 of aqua / inferno (like 100-200 (abyssal and osmon) and imperial stone.
For someone like me, a waste of time and energy to complete and wasn’t even warned about rewards lol
WashedUp

Postby xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx on Dec 5 2018, 5:53pm

Just a random post from the king here !

but if you have not realized this is a pay to play app at this point with non stop events that you have to pay to achieve top levels please just uninstall app at this point and save yourself years of complaining and frustration because it won’t change gl happy kawing
xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx

Postby Ronaldswiftbottom on Dec 5 2018, 7:42pm

If y’all complaining about doing offers for free nobs saying it’s fake...I’ve earned like 230nobs since yesterday. Do the free trials and cancel after you get nobs. Easiest ones.
Ronaldswiftbottom

Postby ___H-E-I-M-D-A-L-L-R____ on Dec 5 2018, 9:16pm

Ronaldswiftbottom wrote:If y’all complaining about doing offers for free nobs saying it’s fake...I’ve earned like 230nobs since yesterday. Do the free trials and cancel after you get nobs. Easiest ones.

Let me guess, you are an iOS user living in the states?
___H-E-I-M-D-A-L-L-R____

PreviousNext

Return to Events