The Skyborne Shipyard

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Skyborne Shipyard

Postby __xXShyAngelXx__ on Dec 6 2018, 1:20am

I always get 1 free offer. That gives me 4 nobs only. Can u give more offers for Android users?
__xXShyAngelXx__

Postby -DA- on Dec 6 2018, 12:22pm

It would be nice to know up front if you can do one only or all of the timed EB sub legends. Last time all were available, so I like many others assumed the same this time. However you have stated that this time only a single choice is available. Either be consistent or provide guidelines up front
-DA-

Postby [ATA]Winston on Dec 6 2018, 12:26pm

-DA- wrote:It would be nice to know up front if you can do one only or all of the timed EB sub legends. Last time all were available, so I like many others assumed the same this time. However you have stated that this time only a single choice is available. Either be consistent or provide guidelines up front

It states it in the quest summary and quest details:

"Make a choice: Easy, Medium, or Hard. Only one of these quest series can be completed."

Whereas other quests have made different statements:

"Do you want to complete EBs or War? Each quest series can be completed, so you could do both sides, but each quest has a cost."
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Dec 6 2018, 1:23pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
-DA- wrote:It would be nice to know up front if you can do one only or all of the timed EB sub legends. Last time all were available, so I like many others assumed the same this time. However you have stated that this time only a single choice is available. Either be consistent or provide guidelines up front

It states it in the quest summary and quest details:

"Make a choice: Easy, Medium, or Hard. Only one of these quest series can be completed."

Whereas other quests have made different statements:

"Do you want to complete EBs or War? Each quest series can be completed, so you could do both sides, but each quest has a cost."

And now side event cost money to open,nice job devs.
But its x-mas soon so guess you need some xtra cash
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____

Postby WashedUp on Dec 6 2018, 1:32pm

Why are there no deep-mine plates this time around on anything but the Hard side legend? Last time had hundreds more than this one.

Disappointing :/
WashedUp

Postby [ATA]Winston on Dec 6 2018, 3:40pm

WashedUp wrote:Why are there no deep-mine plates this time around on anything but the Hard side legend? Last time had hundreds more than this one.

Black Friday events usually have boosted rewards compared to other events. There are still Deepmine tokens in the side stories of this event.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby LordSavan on Dec 7 2018, 6:15am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
WashedUp wrote:Why are there no deep-mine plates this time around on anything but the Hard side legend? Last time had hundreds more than this one.

Black Friday events usually have boosted rewards compared to other events. There are still Deepmine tokens in the side stories of this event.

So...basically your saying this event is lame compared to the last one. You get points for honesty.
LordSavan

Postby nmnIlIlIl_FAITH_HOPE_IlIlInmn on Dec 10 2018, 6:10am

So what is the order of the eb’s if you choose the hard event?
Battle Royale - 200 aqua
The Barren Orchard - 200 inferno

GOTH - 250 Deep Mine tokens
NK - lamp of destiny
nmnIlIlIl_FAITH_HOPE_IlIlInmn

Previous

Return to Events